My height : 168cm
    My body mass index is 28.8kg

Front
    http://tinypic.com/r/ogbgk8/5
    Side
    http://tinypic.com/r/2w32d6a/5
    Back
    http://tinypic.com/r/6oim46/5

I have my diet sorted well it's coming together slowly but I won't start until my diet is on track

Course consists of ;

Tri trenabol 1 mil a week for first 5 weeks
    Tri trenabol 1 mill test 1mil for last 5 weeks
    Pct

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Thats a very very poor cycle choice my friend, tren is by far one of the harshest compounds you could ever run and should be left to the most experienced with many years training and cycling.........

At this time what are your ultimate goals?? I have your stats including age...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

bossman-69 is offline Junior Member
    Ok thankyou, my aims are to loose weight and rip up as soon as possible and I know steroids increase the speed of this . My body builder friend has advised me to take tri tren for a short period and stack with test . Then pct . But I am only planning on doing a ten week course just so I can get into nice shape like I used to many thanks

TRT2010 is offline Member
    you need to get dieting bro. take a good 4-6 months of hard cardio and diet and get bf% down and come up with a better cycle and we will critique then

But I haven't got 6 months my time line is July time latest for my lads holiday , just so I can take my top off by the pool and the beach , I am willing to put all the hard work in but I want it to be for joy !!!! please I nw you can all help me

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman-69 View Post
    Ok thankyou, my aims are to loose weight and rip up as soon as possible and I know steroids increase the speed of this . My body builder friend has advised me to take tri tren for a short period and stack with test . Then pct . But I am only planning on doing a ten week course just so I can get into nice shape like I used to many thanks
    I would not listen to your BBer friend as he obviously doesn't have your health in mind...

At this stage all you need is to take TRT2010's advice, reducing your bf% will rip you up and theres no compound in the world that will do that better than cardio and a clean diet........
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I thought tren would help me to bring down my bf % and rip me up at the same time ? What's so bad about this mini cycle just to give me a boost

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman-69
    My weight : 81.4 kg
    My height : 168cm
    My body mass index is 28.8kg

Front
    http://tinypic.com/r/ogbgk8/5
    Side
    http://tinypic.com/r/2w32d6a/5
    Back
    http://tinypic.com/r/6oim46/5

I have my diet sorted well it's coming together slowly but I won't start until my diet is on track

Course consists of ;

Tri trenabol 1 mil a week for first 5 weeks
    Tri trenabol 1 mill test 1mil for last 5 weeks
    Pct
    How old are you

TRT2010 is offline Member
    its just not a good idea. You will be surprised how much fat you can shred just by being on a good diet and strict cardio. Plus you will just be teaching yourself bad habbits. You will think that taking the AAS route will be the cure all for all your short comings in regards to your body. You wont know what a strict program will feel like. Yeah it will help but not a good idea IMO. You buddy telling you to do a mini cycle of tri blend tren is not great advise. And i think as someone already stated tren is for experienced users. I wont even try tren yet. what if you are prone to progenstin gyno? do you know what caber is or where to get it? there are other things you have to take into count here brozif

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I'm taking Anadrol , deca , and several different testosterone esters right now, and even I shied away from using tren because of its severe side effects and toxicity. If you're so bent on doing AAS's before properly preparing your body, find some Anavar or Winstrol to stack with testosterone instead. They will render awesome cutting results without wrecking you internally, and I ask you, what is the point of looking good on the outside (for only a short amount of time at that, based on your obvious poor health perspective) when you're a wreck on the inside?

Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    its just not a good idea. You will be surprised how much fat you can shred just by being on a good diet and strict cardio. Plus you will just be teaching yourself bad habbits. You will think that taking the AAS route will be the cure all for all your short comings in regards to your body. You wont know what a strict program will feel like. Yeah it will help but not a good idea IMO. You buddy telling you to do a mini cycle of tri blend tren is not great advise. And i think as someone already stated tren is for experienced users. I wont even try tren yet. what if you are prone to progenstin gyno? do you know what caber is or where to get it? there are other things you have to take into count here brozif
    Thankyou for that but I am really just desperate to look good with my friends on holiday because they are all in shape and I have lost my shape due to relationship lol, but I am trying to do all I can to get it back , please help me? And what is wrong with tren ? Why should it only be left for experienced? Is it strong? Or what is the main problems ? It's a short cycle and a weak one so their will be no real side effects thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bossman-69 View Post
    It's a short cycle and a weak one so their will be no real side effects thanks
    Ten weeks of tren is neither short nor weak, and your statement that "there will be no real side effects" is an ignorant one, ignorant in that you have no idea what you're dealing with in the first place.

I didlt mean it in a ignorant way, You can't ask that question here mate.. And is this course dangerous for me to take ?? Tren and test? Also what do you mean look good for a little while im hoping to keep it up and look good for life lol. Thanks
    Last edited by Matt; 01-17-2012 at 02:15 PM.

tlash88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman-69
    I didlt mean it in a ignorant way, And is this course dangerous for me to take ?? Tren and test? Also what do you mean look good for a little while im hoping to keep it up and look good for life lol. Thanks
    If I'm correct I don't think you are allowed to ask where to get products from on here, that's if I read the rules right
    Last edited by Matt; 01-17-2012 at 02:15 PM.

tall76 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bossman- ur only 19 way too young for aas and it wouldnt help u anyway- get back in the nutrition forum and get ur diet going right away that's the only way ur gonna get in shape

I'm starting to see why the vets get so irritated with young posters now. They ask for advice, don't hear what they want, and reject the advice. Bossman, tall76 is absolutely correct, you have no business using anabolics at the age of 19. You're only going to ruin your body, and if you would take the time to really research the subject, you'd see that doing one cutting cycle is not something that will stick with you for life. Continuous, proper training and diet are what keep you looking good, not a quick steroid cycle so that you can look good in a few months at the beach. I'm trying very hard not to insult you, but you're taking the wrong path to looking physically fit. You need to think about doing things the right way, which takes time and hard work. Again, steroids are not the answer you are looking for here.

Thread Information