Thread: T3

cbr07 is offline New Member

T3

Hey guys I was reading a few threads and some people had mentioned T3 and I had never heard of it so I figured I would ask. I like to Atleast try to keep up with as much information as I can so I understand a little better for whenever I need advice. You don't have to write a whole lot about it, a link to some information on it or what it is would work. Thanks

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    It's a thyroid hormone.. Look up cytomel

Works good with HGH or Clenbuterol .

jp_2011 is offline Junior Member
    T3 is a hormone produced by the thyroid gland n is primarily responsible 4 the regulation of metabolism, people who have underactive thyroids r perscribed synthetic thyroid hormones to make up for lack of natural hormones. In terms of recriational use, it is used to help with fat loss. It isnt somethin that should b taken lightly tho, side effects can include permenantly stoppin natural thyroid hormone production, which wud then mean takin synthetic hormone repla***ent every day for the rest of your life (my mother in law has an underactive thyroid n it can be life threatenin if untreated)
    I wud consider it very carefully before usin it.
    Last edited by jp_2011; 01-19-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_2011 View Post
    T3 is a hormone produced by the thyroid gland n is primarily responsible 4 the regulation of metabolism, people who have underactive thyroids r perscribed synthetic thyroid hormones to make up for lack of natural hormones. In terms of recriational use, it is used to help with fat loss. It isnt somethin that should b taken lightly tho, side effects can include permenantly stoppin natural thyroid hormone production, which wud then mean takin synthetic hormone repla***ent every day for the rest of your life (my mother in law has an underactive thyroid n it can be life threatenin if u miss takin ur medication)
    I wud consider it very carefully before usin it.
    How so?
    Hypothyroidism isn't lethal. This isn't diabetes we're talking about.

Thanks guys I heard it helped when cutting just did have a clue how or why.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

How so?
    Hypothyroidism isn't lethal. This isn't diabetes we're talking about.
    My bad, i ment if untreated not if medication is missed.
    An underactive thyroid releases too little T4 and T3 into the bloodstream, causing the metabolism to slow down too much, white blood cells and antibodies attack the thyroid gland. If not treated, the metabolism will continue to slow and will ultimately (in 10 to 15 years) lead to death.

Yikes. But is it commonly used to cut?

Quote Originally Posted by cbr07
    Yikes. But is it commonly used to cut?
    Ye i know afew bodybuilders who use it when cuttin, they do have regular thyroid checks at ther gp tho 2 make sure everythin is workin as it should be both before and after usin t3.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I've used t3 many times to cut up. The longest i've been on it was summer time for 3 months at 50mcg/day.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_2011 View Post
    My bad, i ment if untreated not if medication is missed.
    An underactive thyroid releases too little T4 and T3 into the bloodstream, causing the metabolism to slow down too much, white blood cells and antibodies attack the thyroid gland. If not treated, the metabolism will continue to slow and will ultimately (in 10 to 15 years) lead to death.
    Sure, you may gain 500 lbs and die of morbid obesity complications, but it isn't like that's going to sneak up on you. lol

Hypothyroidism itself never killed anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

Sure, you may gain 500 lbs and die of morbid obesity complications, but it isn't like that's going to sneak up on you. lol

Hypothyroidism itself never killed anyone.
    The point im trying to make is that the metabolism would be slowed down due to hypothyroidism, which would be the underlying issue and main cause of extreme weight gain possibly leading to morbid obesity and death, therefore hypothyroidism will have contributed to death. Its a serious and very possible side effect of taking synthetic thyroid hormones, just as taking oral steroids or drinking large amounts of alcohol can lead to chronic liver failure. Its just something that should be thought through carfully.

Thread Information