Thread: dbol/sus

liztic is offline Junior Member

dbol/sus

k, question one, is taking two d-bol tabs a day sufficient? if stacked with sus should i take 500 or 250 a week. also i'm concerned with the "bitch tit" factor after. what are the odds of something like that or is that from major abuse of it?

The Base is offline Associate Member
    What are the strength of your Dbol ?

At the end of your cycle ( or near the end) Start takining some Clomid or Novaldex. This will help stop any possible gyno and will help reduce the Crash in strength that some people get.

I Used to take up to 40mg per day of Dbol. You have got to be carefull as it is c17a so take some milk thistle as well to help your liver values.

I hope that helps.

The Base

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Questions we need answered so we can help you:

--What are your stats (i.e. cycle experience, age, height, weight, waist size, lifting experience, calorie intake per day)?
    --What's the dose of your d-bols (you only wrote "two tabs per week")?
    --How long are you planning to run your testosterone and your d-bol?
    --You asked whether two tabs is "sufficient." Sufficient for what? In other words--what are your goals for this cycle?

Word of caution: Since D-bol is hard on your liver, I would not run it more than 4-6 weeks.

i'm 6'2, 260, roughly 21%bf. the dbol are 5mg/tab. another concern is i'm on thyroxin for an extremely underactive thyroid. will the dbol and sus hinder the thyroxin? your probably wondering what i'd want dbol for at 260 pounds, but the doc says the weight will drop fast once the thyroid problem is dealt with........

Sorry but I'm no way near qualified to help because you have a medical condition.

However, I would start with Four tablets a day and work on that.

The other guys could probably give better info.

Sorry but good luck!!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    When you take d-bol, your blood pressure is going to increase a lot. Testosterone will also raise your blood pressure. If you are overweight, you may have blood pressure or heart problems. If that's the case, you should not be taking steroids that will increase blood pressure.

If this is your first cycle, I'd hold off until you get your thyroid (and weight) under control first. There are a few docs on the board, but no one is going to replace the opinion of the doctor that knows you and who has personally examined you.

I'd suggest talking to your doctor about this. You should find out whether the steroids are going to interact badly with the medication you take and/or with any pre-existing heart or blood-pressure conditions. If you don't want to talk to your doctor, at least talk to a pharmacist (but, again, nothing replaces the advice of your own doctor).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-07-2003 at 03:48 PM.

Good response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally Agree

i appreciate it guys, thanks

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I think that dbol and sust work well together. The dbol will get you a head start brfore the sust kicks in. Atleast 25mg ed for four and 500mg a week of sust for 10 weeks. Also add some deca or Eq of you want.

Thread Information