Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Used Delts for the first time !

I shot into my delts (1cc in each) and the left side was gushing blood after I removed the pin I am using 23g 1.5......so I guess the next time I'll leave it in there for a little bit before removing it.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    It happens bro, happened to me numerous times. And welcome to delt injections, they are definatly my fav.

bootydaddy is offline Junior Member
    mINE TOO......

Tanksta is offline Junior Member
    Hey fellas, question about the delt injections. When you do shoot up the delts, is it okay to do shoulders the same day? or wait a couple of days. I plan on shooting my winny there in a few weeks, and was unsure to work the same body part and injection site the same day.

bigtraps is offline Member

Re: Used Delts for the first time !

Originally posted by Ozzy
    I shot into my delts (1cc in each) and the left side was gushing blood after I removed the pin I am using 23g 1.5......so I guess the next time I'll leave it in there for a little bit before removing it.
    Holy Shit ! 1.5 in......Hope you don't stick all that in ya. I use a 25ga. x 5/8 pin..

Originally posted by Tanksta
    Hey fellas, question about the delt injections. When you do shoot up the delts, is it okay to do shoulders the same day? or wait a couple of days. I plan on shooting my winny there in a few weeks, and was unsure to work the same body part and injection site the same day.
    Actually, I make sure I work shoulders the day I do delt injects. The same goes for every other site inject (i.e. quads on leg day, bis on bi/tri day) just because it helps the oil disapate. You'll be fine as long as you don't inject too much at one time. Like I did 2.5 cc in the right delt once and that threw off my shoulder workout bigtime, now I only keep it to 1.5 cc max.

Tanksta is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman

Actually, I make sure I work shoulders the day I do delt injects. The same goes for every other site inject (i.e. quads on leg day, bis on bi/tri day) just because it helps the oil disapate. You'll be fine as long as you don't inject too much at one time. Like I did 2.5 cc in the right delt once and that threw off my shoulder workout bigtime, now I only keep it to 1.5 cc max.
    To keep the symetry correct, if you do a 2.5 cc shot, do you do 1.25cc in the right quad, and 1.25cc in the left? Or all in one leg, then the following week all in the opposite leg?
    Thanks

I switch it up from 1.5cc of prop in right delt/1cc of fina in left, to 1.5cc of prop in left delt/1cc of fina in right the next rotation. I'm sure it wouldn't effect symmetry at all, but it is a little thing I do.

I only do this for delts and bis also, quads and glutes get the full 2.5cc per leg.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Yeah bro 1.5 is quite long if you went all the way in!... a 25g 1 inch is best for shoulder injections.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    No way..........I just went in 3/4 the way in. I was born at night , but not lastnight

Thread Information