G Hulk is offline New Member

New to forum, Question?

Im on andropen 275 and Deca in my fourth week and going to get 40 50mg winis when should i start the wini and will i get cut

tomt45 is offline Associate Member
    Stats? What does your cycle look like...dosages and number of weeks? What is your cycle experience? You will get cut from your diet not from winstrol . Winstrol is great for a cutting cycle. It will make you look hard and more vascular if you already have a fairly low bf%. It will not aid in fat loss though...

Im on 550 mg's of test a week and 300 mg's of decca, going on 4 weeks but its a 12 week cycle. I was thinking about cutting it down to 10 weeks. This is my second real cycle. What is a good diet plan? I started at 210 lbs and now I am at 220 lbs.

tomt45 is offline Associate Member
    Age? Height? Bf%? What are your goals from this cycle? What is your plan for pct? Are you pinning 2x a week? Are you running a ai? hcg ? No offense but you probably should have figured out the diet before you started this. Do some research. Go to the diet and nutrition section and post your existing diet as well as your goals for this cycle and they will critique it and help you out.

Post your diet here too. I want to see what it is like...

sorry took so long Bf%22.8 not so good huh age 27 my height 5ft9 my goals are to get big and cut up as well pct is tomoxifine ,cloid i been researching a good diet and have gotten no ware fast any tips would be great help

backinit is offline Junior Member
    At a high bf% I would not waste time or money with winny. Most on here would suggest not cycling untill your bf is down and your diet is staight. The diet section in this forum is great and will be able to help you lose the weight you need

Well i already got the 50mg wini and another bottle of test. i have enough wini to do with this gear and the other test what would u recomend

also do i just click on the word diet or is there another section u recomend

backinit is offline Junior Member
    Go to fitness forum then nutrition forum the people there will map things out for you. And I have never taken winny due to my body fat perc. From what I understand it is only benificial unless your bf is very low. I would rather someone else advise on it since I have never done it. If no one responds I would start a new thread asking specificly about winny since you already have it hope this helped also you want to have your pct in order before you start. You can check out the pct forum also reas all the stickies and ask any questions about pct there (post cycle therapy )

Hitman Heimler is offline Junior Member
    Sure Bro, things will happen. I mean that's why people take them, but you have to build that on something solid. That "solid" thing should be correct Diet and exercise! Seriously, that's where it's all at! You follow advice in the diet forum and you'll see things change, man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hulk View Post
    Well i already got the 50mg wini and another bottle of test. i have enough wini to do with this gear and the other test what would u recomend
    i suggest you save them for another time...the first thing you need to realize as was said before is that your gains are more diet dependent then the drugs you are taking...shure you will gain some water weight wich is what has happened so far but until you realize this is not about how many compounds you can take you will continue to spin your wheels so to speek...also get in your head that the notion of taking this compound for bulking and that compound for cutting cus the profiles of the drugs suggest said results do not usually equate to the desired results without the proper diet, training, knowledge and consistancy...deffinitly hit up the nutrition forum to gain the knowledge/tools for success there are good people there who will take the time to help you....goodluck...

Thread Information