justmuscle78 is offline New Member

10 week Test Cycle

I am new to this stuff and wanting to get some input on a 10 week cycle of Test at 500mg a week. Would this be a good cycle for first a time user and will i need to take anything else with a cycle like this. Thanks for your input.

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    stats please?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here we like to start with stats before we advise on cycles. They consist of:

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%?
    Training Experience?
    Cycle Experience?

From there we can better advise you. I will say though there is a lot of research needing to be done before introducing AAS into your body. It seems as though you may need to do a little more before you start.

33 years old
    5'11"
    213lbs
    20% body fat
    trained in high school then off and on untill about a year ago. Now i train 5 days a week about an 1 1/2 hours a day depending on muscle group.
    I have never done a cycle before but have access to the test or outher items. i have been reading up on this matter for a couple of weeks now but just want some good advice on what would be a good cycle and what to exspect from it. Thanks for the help.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 20% i would recommend working on your diet and cutting down before turning to AAS. Estrogenic sides are much more likely at higher bodyfats. I would recommend at least being under 15% before cycling.

I personally have run many cycles and as of right now i consider myself too high of a bodyfat to cycle. I am cutting to 12% before i cycle again

Thanks for the info when i get around 15% would that be a sufficient cycle just looking for moderat gains in mass and strength.

Thread Information