Thread: Show prep cycle

Pit_Diesel is offline New Member

Show prep cycle

Wanted to get some opinions on what you guys think....
    Test E- 500mg/ week
    Test prop 300mg/week
    Dbol 40mg/ day
    EQ- 500mg/ week
    3iu GH
    Adex .05 / day
    * figured i run this for the first 4-6 weeks then:
    Test E 1000mg
    Tren E 400mg
    Masteron 200mg
    T3 50 mg/ day
    3 iu GH
    Adex.05
    Letro 1 ml/ day

* last 4 weeks cut long esters switch to short prop n tren ace

DanB is offline Banned
    eq for 4 weeks? masteron @ 200mg? adex and letro? reasons for doing this, planned pct and current stats?

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    ur not running doses/esters long enough for it to do much

tren E and eq wont do anything in 4 weeks.same with masterone if its mast E. ur better with running all short esters i think. get the most out of your 8-10 weeks u can so ur in tip top shape for your contest, ur doses are fine.500 eq is quiet low, esp if u wanna see results in only 10 weeks, id bump it up to 800-900 to get it in your system.id change the dbol to anadrol if u are cutting to make weight as i find it works alot better/gives u a better look if not cut the dbol down a bit 20-30 while cutting will be more then enough.would not use letro in this cycle either, amiridex will be more then enough at .5 a day. and i hope ur on gh already, 8-10 weeks at 3iu daily will not do anything at a low dose it will take 6 months for it to be worth it, if you were running 10 iu a day it would be different. but this is not the case.

how many cycles have u ran? ur running a lot of compounds would like to no your experience.

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    What are your current stats? You are throwing around a lot of compounds there. I would drop the d-bol completely, not really any need for that in a cutting cycle even if it is just to kickstart.
    Diet and cardio are going to determine the shape you bring to the stage. The gear will help but it should be second to diet.
    I also agree with above statement you should run short esters the whole time. EOD shots arent really that bad.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Need a more detailed explanation on your timeline. It's confusing as written.

tomt45 is offline Associate Member
    Thats a really weird way to run a cycle. If you are cutting for a competition just stick to short esthers. If it were me I would do prop, tren a, and masteron .

Also hopefully you plan to start the hgh way before you start the steroids ...

Pit_Diesel is offline New Member
    Eq was meant to be continued for about 10 weeks. And yes mast 100mg twice a week and or 50mg EOD. Alex n Leto to dry out its a very effective in draining any extra water left in between the skin and the muscle. This is my 4th show I am prepping for but I am introducing some more gear.As well as the gh.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start the hgh way before the gear starts and cut it out two weeks out from the show. I don't see the need to run prop early on like that when you're running a long ester as well. On the 2nd half of it I would lower the test a little and up the mast.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    What are you stats? What is your weight now and what is your estimated show target weight?

What did your last prep cycle look like?

Lots of issues here, but we need information in order to offer advise at all.

Pit_DIESEL86 is offline New Member
    For whatever reason the site blocked my original account from replying on my own thread not sure what that's all about

Pit_DIESEL86 is offline New Member
    Current stats 5'9 210 at 9 percent

Thread Information