jbl33 is offline New Member

M Drol Cycle Please Help

Hey Im thinking of doing a cycle of M Drol because I have a bottle laying around and i was looking for some advise.
    I have been doing a ton of research and this is what i have so far tell me what you think.

4 weeks On cycle
    CEL M drol 10/10/20/20
    CEL cycle assist- 4 caps a day
    Milk thistle 2000mg
    Flex Animal pack
    Fish oil 2400mg a day
    Multi Vitamin

Post cycle therpy
    CEL PCT assist
    Milk thistle 2000mg
    Inhibit E- 2 caps a day
    Fish oil 2400 mg a day
    Multi vitamin
    Nolvadex 20mg

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Besides the fact that you're only 23 and should not be using anything as potent as MDrol yet, or any other anabolic steroids for that fact, taking Mdrol (Superdrol) for four weeks and then going straight into PCT will do one thing - it will give you a little bit of mass and strength for a few weeks, then you will lose most of your short-lived gains. Not to mention that 2400mg of fish oil a day is overkill. Research the adverse affects of taking in too many Omega fats. What you need to do is learn how to make the most of diet and exercise and take advantage of the natural testosterone your body is already making at age 23, then learn how to properly use steroids two years from now

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    P.S. Move over to the nutrition and workout forums and explore there. This site contains great information the bodybuilding essentials you need to build a great physique.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Besides the fact that you're only 23 and should not be using anything as potent as MDrol yet, or any other anabolic steroids for that fact, taking Mdrol (Superdrol) for four weeks and then going straight into PCT will do one thing - it will give you a little bit of mass and strength for a few weeks, then you will lose most of your short-lived gains. Not to mention that 2400mg of fish oil a day is overkill. Research the adverse affects of taking in too many Omega fats. What you need to do is learn how to make the most of diet and exercise and take advantage of the natural testosterone your body is already making at age 23, then learn how to properly use steroids two years from now
    I have to agree,,,take advantage of your natural hormone production if your your young.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I agree with the guys above. Instead of wasting your money on some mdrol, get yourself a membership at Sam's Club or Costco. You can get good deals on food there and that'll end up benefiting you more than mdrol will.

Thread Information