Thread: 1st cycle

Nixy is offline New Member

1st cycle

hi am in my 9th week on test 400 2ml a week and deca 250 2ml a week for the past week i have added 5mg x3 of dbol am going to run that til 15 weeks my last 5 weeks will b tri deca and wanted ideas for after this cycle

height 5' 7"
    weight 11st

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So your last 5 weeks are just going to be deca ? or did I read that wrong? What is your pct?

sori my last 5 will b tri-deca and test 400 am stopping the dbol in my last 2 mainly too see do i drop abit as i say its 1st time taking steriods . sori m8 wats pct am not too clued up

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixy
    hi am in my 9th week on test 400 2ml a week and deca 250 2ml a week for the past week i have added 5mg x3 of dbol am going to run that til 15 weeks my last 5 weeks will b tri deca and wanted ideas for after this cycle

height 5' 7"
    weight 11st
    1st cycle and your doing 800mg of test and 500mg of deca??? Why would you add the dbol in your 8th week and run it for 7weeks? Especially at that low dose!
    So on your 10th week, you are changing from test and deca to a tri deca?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixy
    sori my last 5 will b tri-deca and test 400 am stopping the dbol in my last 2 mainly too see do i drop abit as i say its 1st time taking steriods. sori m8 wats pct am not too clued up
    What have ur results been like so far? Your gonna hurt yourself bro! I'd get HCG and an AI ASAP!

yes. last 5 on tri deca becausethats what i could get on same brand. running the dbol now because i thougt it would push me up more if am wrong let me know i dnt want to spend on stuff i dnt need.

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    What have ur results been like so far? Your gonna hurt yourself bro! I'd get HCG and an AI ASAP!
    cheers m8 for advice. results good, well to me. i put on a stone and muscle solid wiv good shape i have tamoxifen here 20mg x100 but i thougt i didt need them til i stopped the other stuff

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You're 5'7" and 154 lbs.

How old are you??

26 m8

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You don't have nearly the base to be running AAS. My advice, stop cycle and run PCT. You can add a lot of muscle to your frame with proper diet and training first. If this is as big as you've been able to get, you need help there first. AAS will not help without the fundamentals in place.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    Typically, we like to see a first cycle of test only, usually about 500mg of e or c, but test is test, so what ever you can get your hands on we can make work. There's a reason for this. Primarily, a test only cycle for first time allows you to get comfortable and understand what test does to your body.
    So i would suggest any subsequent cycle to start over, and test only for awhile.
    Treat your body as if you don't want to fuk up, and use a scientific approach.
    And don't forget your PCT!
    Cheers
    ---Roman

cheers lads for the advice.

falco21 is offline Associate Member
    He doesn't know what pct is. Look at the number 3 post: " sori m8 wats pct am not too clued up"

OP I suggest you read up on what a proper pct is and stop your cycle. It seems you need to do some more research before jumping into the world of steroids .

Kinda know m8 its for bringing ur hormones back to norm after cycle is that ryt. I have done a lot of reading but to be honest a lot of it goes over my head some of it very technical.

Thread Information