kiddx is offline Associate Member

anavar how to take it?

Well i am on 40mg per day anavar cycle and i am not fully sure how people are taking it i am only taking it through out the day, lets say i wake up 8:00 and take one then again 15:00 then again 22:00 then i wake up at night and take another when its 7 hours later and hit a tablet and a protein shake? and i take it every time with 7 hours split? is there any other way of taking it better or? its 10mg tablets i am taking

Blog Entries
    if your only taking 40mg then i would take it all at once a few hours before i trained...the way you are taking it is fine too but because of its half life and the fact that you are waiting 7 hrs in between doses its not leaving you with much active compound in your system...i doubt you will see much in the way of gains either way cus your not taking very much and its a weak compound...good luck...

thx but i am thinking of having the oxi in my system 24/7 but is that wrong? would i see better resaults by taking 20 before training and 20 before sleep? maybe?

i am thinking of this as an cutting cycle i want to loose weight and keep all my muscle's

Blog Entries
    read up on half life of anavar , i believe its like 8 hrs...that means if you take 10mgs and wait 8 hrs then there will now be 5 mg inyour system....8hrs after that youll have have 2.5mg and so on over the course of 24hrs...so as you see its in you for 24hrs eather way but at a scant 40mg a day i would rather start with more in me up front but thats just me its your body so do as you please...but buy taking such small doses it never gets much of a chance to build up in your bloodstream and like i said with it being the weakest of all aas i wouldent expect much...

but i have read online that 40mg did amazing resaults i am not expecting serious gains just cut and most lean mass as possible i am happy with what comes

Thread Information