orbitz21 is offline Junior Member

Help with my Test Cycle

Hey all, I'm 33 yrs old, 5'10 about 214lbs. I work out about 3-4x a week. I'm at about 17% BF right now. I'm gonna start my diet next week and I plan to start my cycle soon. I decided to go with Test-p and Masteron -p and maybe some Tren . I'm looking to stay around my weight and drop down in BF%. I Pretty much wanna stay real lean. How long of a cycle should I go for and what's the right dosage for my weight and goals? any advice will help. Thx

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Cycle history?

I've only done 2 eight week cycles of test-p EOD. I had so so results but I did cheat a lot on my diet.

Well I have no experience with Mast or Tren , but I would use 1 or the other with the Test. For the same reason you start with Test only, you have never used these compounds & you dont know how your body will react to either. What AI will you use on cycle & what is your PCT plan?

tomt45 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think you will notice much at all from masteron at your current bf%. You will really only notice the effects of mast if you already have a low bf% at the beginning of your cycle. Personally I love tren . I have had awesome results with prop and tren. You may want to do some research on it though because it can have some very nasty side effects for some. Tren can destroy some guys libido so you may want to look into caber or prami. A typical prop and tren cycle would be 8-10 weeks long. Somewhere between 100-150mg of prop eod and 75-100mg of tren eod.

Your diet will be way more influential in dropping your bf% than the particular steroids that you are running. You said you are just starting your diet? So what has your diet been like recently?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you classify your workouts as "about 3 or 4 times a week" then you might not have the basics down enough to get much in the way of results from AAS.

Revelations is offline Junior Member
    Also you will wait to get your BF% lower...thats the advice given to me.. I'm down to 15% from 19%...feel better already and I want to lower it some more.

I'm not gonna lie my diet has been horrible but I am gonna clean it up. I workout about 3 or 4 times a week and do some runs on the other days. I can drop a few BF% but I'm trying to lean with some hopes of being cut by may for my vacation

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sounds like you want to use aas as a diet aid.Not a good idea and if you run tren which I dont think you should.You wont be doing any running with it.Tren isnt a thing to play with and you dont sound like a serious lifter.You can get the results you want if you get serios with your DIET! So in a nutshell drop the Mast and the tren.

So you think I should just stick with the Test-p EOD? What about PCT?

Good question..............do you have a PCT planned? How bout an on cycle AI? Have you considered HCG ?

I was thinking some Nolva

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz21 View Post
    Hey all, I'm 33 yrs old, 5'10 about 214lbs. I work out about 3-4x a week. I'm at about 17% BF right now. I'm gonna start my diet next week and I plan to start my cycle soon. I decided to go with Test-p and Masteron-p and maybe some Tren. I'm looking to stay around my weight and drop down in BF%. I Pretty much wanna stay real lean. How long of a cycle should I go for and what's the right dosage for my weight and goals? any advice will help. Thx
    I would just go with test only because your not ready for tren seeing that you have only done 2 cycle before. Your also not going to see much gains with masteron so drop that also. You need to drop your bf to under 14% before you start the cycle and if you have been struggling with your diet then this need to be in order. IMHO your a few months away from cycling but your first port of call will be your diet and drop your bf.

Yea i'm pretty sure I can get to 14% BF before my cycle. How long should I run the Test?

Thread Information