Thread: Test e cycle

chadstud is offline Associate Member

Test e cycle

If all a person did was run test e 400 mg a week for ten weeks would the gains be permanent? Been hearing test only gains are temporary

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    All steroid gains are temporary, not just Test. You can however, keep some of the gains through proper diet & training.

chadstud is offline Associate Member
    Ok I should've clarified. Test moreso than other compounds

That I don't know.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No that's not true, test gains are no less keepable than say gains from deca . Some steroids (many) cause bloat which some people confuse with muscle gain. That all goes away after the cycle is over.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no steroids give you more permanent gains then others. Some poeple think they loose more because some people hold more water on cycle from certain steroids. So when the cycle ends the water drops off making them think they lost
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    no steroids give you more permanent gains then others. Some poeple think they loose more because some people hold more water on cycle from certain steroids. So when the cycle ends the water drops off making them think they lost
    What do you guys make of the study that showed subjects maintaining their weight gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation, indicating that gains from this steroid are far more likely to be kept in comparison to others?

Burns. 2003 Dec;29(8):793-7

stpete is offline Banned
    Diet, diet and training dictate your answer. \\

If think of using, Stats Please

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    From my personal experience is that each time I cycled I put on muscle weight.No question some of that was "bloat". Then I still bust my ass to keep what I can through diet and exercise.Then time off and plan the next go around.Everyone is different for genetic reasons and such.But you will loose the bloat and if you do it correctly, you will keep most of the muscle gains.It's all mostly diet and exercise.I wish people didn't think that gear was a "magic" bean to take short cuts because they are not.You still have to bust your butt even harder to maximize the potential. I am getting off track here.......

Best

T

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    What do you guys make of the study that showed subjects maintaining their weight gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation, indicating that gains from this steroid are far more likely to be kept in comparison to others?

Burns. 2003 Dec;29(8):793-7
    i'd have to read the study.

but muscle is muscle. there isnt anavar muscle and test muscle. once its on you its on you. There are alot of factors to contribute how much you keep. And when chemical you used isnt one of them. IMO

i'd have to read the study.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14636753

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    i dont think that study has anything to do with what were are talking about on here

i dont think that study has anything to do with what were are talking about on here
    That's the Burns. 2003 Dec;29(8):793-7 study, you said you "would have to read" 8th line down, is where it starts talking about gains being retained after 6 months.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-26-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    That's the Burns. 2003 Dec;29(8):793-7 study, you said you "would have to read" 8th line down, is where it starts talking about gains being retained after 6 months.
    no i understood that part.
    But i mean its not related to the op's post. These were burn patients, not athletes, I'm just saying the subjects of the study were the opposite of the members of this board

Agreed. The study was done on burn victims and the gains they made on anavar were RESTORING their previous LBM from before they were burned, hence why the gains were easily retained. They simply gained back their natural LBM and retained it.

no i understood that part.
    But i mean its not related to the op's post. These were burn patients, not athletes, I'm just saying the subjects of the study were the opposite of the members of this board
    Ah, now I get it.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-26-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Agreed. The study was done on burn victims and the gains they made on anavar were RESTORING their previous LBM from before they were burned, hence why the gains were easily retained. They simply gained back their natural LBM and retained it.
    Good point. Recovering your natural "working weight" should be maintainable, if not, its not the gear.

Thread Information