slayer1 is offline New Member

mdrol and proper pct..first timer help appreciated

Stats
    26yrs old
    240-245lbs
    14-15% bf
    Training over 10+ yrs
    Competitive powerlifter

Hi guys sort of new here still. I had couple questions about using mdrol. I have never cycled anything or done any anabolics or ph before all natural whole life. I want to use mdrol but can't find reliable info on what to take while on cycle..specifically and pct. I've read so many things you can take pct its confusing..just wanna get the best gains and keep them. Help much needed here guys..appreciate it

TRT2010 is offline Member
    U need to use search button bro. i know for a fact there are dozens, and dozens of the same questions regarding Superdrol. I may be over doing this but i took, saw palmetto, milk thistle, liv 52, hawthron berry, niacin and omega fish oil when i did superdrol or Phera Plex cause of how harsh they are. But i was a newb when I was doing those designer steroids so... There are ppl who say you dnt need a AI like letro or anastrozole cause it dsnt aromotise to estrogen and that it has the same makeup as Masteron which is a progestin so IDK.. The last time I did Superdrol I asked my doctor for some Cabergoline and that helped with pain and lactation of my little nipplies lol. You will need full PCT Nolva 40/40/20/2o
    Hope this helps

slayer1 is offline New Member
    Thanx boss. The liv52 and milk thistle that stuff was during the cycle..and the nolva was sufficient for the pct by itself?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I never ran these "pro hormones". I'll research it for you and post what I find.

Best

T

V-ROID is offline Member
    Google Mdrol bible. Lotta info.

Thread Information