heresjohnny is offline New Member

2nd cycle recomendations

Hi guys,
    been training for four years now.
    Stats are 48 yrs old - 202 lbs - bf 14%

Have done a cycle of test cyp only at 400mg per week and had good results with no noticable problems.

have been through my Pct and now thinking of another cycle maybe trying the next step up.

Dont want to bulk particularily, looking for a lean muscled look. Ideally i would like another 7 lbs of muscle.
    At my age i want to steer away from anything that knocks my libdo or to high a risk of hair loss.
    Diet is well sorted and looking to start a cycle in 2 months time.
    Your experienced thoughts gratefully recieved. Any thing else you need to know?
    thanks johnny

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Welcome to the forum johnny. How tall are you?

hi, sorry forgot to add that. I'm 6ft tall

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    OK, well based on your goal & your libido & hair loss concerns, I would just stick with Test. only at 300 - 400 mg/wk, you can use a short ester (Propionate ) that way you only have to be on for 8 weeks if you want, rather than 10 or 12. I would use an on cycle AI to combat any possible estrogen related side effects, & some HCG wouldn't hurt, to combat testicular atrophy, which in turn will help in making a full recovery afterwards. What is your PCT plan?

DanB is offline Banned
    how long ago did you finish your last cycle?

finished the cycle seven weeks ago. It was 8 wks of test cyp, shorter than the intended ten weeks as something came up. Then did nova two weeks after last test, for four weeks at 40/20/20/20. The Hcg sounds a good idea, I see you can run it during the cycle and afterwards. What sort of timings and amounts would you recomend? Also what on cycle AI would you say?
    thanks for the help so far

DanB is offline Banned
    time on + pct = time off

so that means ten weeks off

not a good idea to run after cycle in pct, this old way of thinking, for a ten week cycle for example, hcg 250i.u x2 week, week 4-10 or you can start earlier if you like

for an a.i., armidex or aromasin , .5mg eod armidex or 12.5 mg ed, aromasin and increase if necessary, run from start of cycle up to pct then use nolva and clomid pct

im going out so wont be able to answer any more of your questions, but im sure there is plenty of people who will be able to help you with them, i suggest you also use the rest of your time off to research on this site about cycles, diet, training etc, best of luck
    Last edited by DanB; 01-29-2012 at 12:20 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    I also recommend mabey getting bloods done before you start another cycle to make sure there isnt any issues there that you didnt know of

Thread Information