bvilleHD is offline New Member

Heavy Cycle Stack

Hi All, This question goes out to the more experienced. I'm looking for a little guidance/suggestion with this cycle. I'm planning on going on a heavy bulking cycle to increase size substantially (add approx 20-25 Lbs). I'm 5'8. 170Lbs with approx 18% BF. My daily caloric intake consists of 284g Protein, 450g Carbs, 81g Fats, totaling 3653 total calories. I'm planning on using this cycle to increase lean mass. Is this good or over-kill? FYI.... definitely not my first cycle.

Deca - 600 mg/wk (8 weeks)
    Sustanon - 500mg/wk (12 weeks)
    Anadrol - 350mg/wk (6 weeks)

Clenbuterol - 200mcg/day for 6 weeks following completion of Anadrol.

12 weeks later - PCT beggins

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    It's really not that crazy of a cycle in general, but definitely over kill for your stats, imo.

What were your previous cycles like?

Hows that macro split working for you? I'd be a freaking Moo on 500g carbs a day.

Why in the world do you want to add 25lbs when you're at 18% body fat.

200mcg of clen a day is just silly. I've tried it, though. You just feel like you're going crazy, but it won't shed fat more effectively.

My carb intake is at a high level because my metabolism it unreal..... I burn carbs like a fat kid eats smarties.... Although I will be cutting back on carbs as I will be slightly cutting back on my cardio. As for my bf % it bounces between 15 - 18% regularily..... You don't suggest to use clen ? I figured it would help me shed some of the water retention from the Anadrol , no?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    us an ai for water weight. you shoudl be using it on cycle anyway. Clen is ok but 200mcg is very high
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How old are you?
    What have been your previous cycles and results?

I'm 47 years old. I cycled when I was 28 - 32 then stopped. I then lost everything I gained. I started cycling again 2.5 yrs ago, I've used Sus w/ Deca then WinV, and equipose Dbol ..... I've gainined just over 25 lbs of relatively lean mass over the past 2.5 years. My bf % jumps from 15 - 18 quite regularily.

Sorry, I forgot to add that I'll be taking 20mgs of nolvadex per day as well...

Ultimately, I'm looking to gain 20 - 25 more pounds and be at 10 - 12% BF.

Quote Originally Posted by bvilleHD View Post
    Ultimately, I'm looking to gain 20 - 25 more pounds and be at 10 - 12% BF.
    not realistic from 1 cycle

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    first off if i can throw in my 2 cents here. clen shouldnt be taken for 6 weeks straight,ive tried running it 4 weeks long and my progress starts to start declining around the 3 week mark, i would keep the normal clen protocol of running it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. start at a very low dose, of 20-40mcg a day and work ur way up, i wouldnt go past 120 as it seems sides just get terrible without much increase fat burning effect.at 120 im fine 140 i start to get the shakes, at 200 my heart beats is not normal, shaking constantly. just terrible

i would run the deca longer then 8 weeks aswell, run deca 12 weeks if u want to notice big gains. may be different for you but i like to also keep my test higher then my deca/trens so i would personally run 750 of sust a week and run it for 14 weeks.
    20-25 pounds of weight gain will be easy to accomplish on this cycle, but i can gauruntee u wont drop to 10-12 percent on this cycle and gain the weight. and i really dont think ur body burns carbs THAT well if u sit normally at 15-18%

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I agree with markdbg in that the weight increase is very feasible given the amount of Anadrol you'll be taking, but I agree with him that you need to increase the test. This will be necessary to keep the weight you gain from the Anadrol, and I totally agree with extending deca to 12 weeks. It will be sticking around just as long as the sustanon , so I see no point in cutting it short. If you're limited to a certain mg of deca, do less per week for 12 weeks. Also you are going to need to wait 2-3 weeks before you begin PCT due to the long ester in the Sustanon blend. This is where obtaining a short ester would really benefit you so that you don't have to wait so long to begin PCT (waiting 2-3 weeks sucks but is necessary with sust). Also you really should switch from Nolvadex to Aromasin or Arimidex during cycle, then use Nolvadex as part of your PCT. Do you plan on using HCG during the cycle or Clomid as part of PCT? With that much deca and test I would recommend it.

I'm sorry but gaining 25lbs and dropping 8% bf is not possible in 12 weeks no matter what you take

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I'm sorry but gaining 25lbs and dropping 8% bf is not possible in 12 weeks no matter what you take
    Yeah, I agree with the body fat equation.

Razor is offline Banned
    What if he added in some serious GH 8iu a day 4 weeks before cycling during and 8 weeks after? I think he could drop the bf? Granted thats not what he said he was going to run but it might work

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    What if he added in some serious GH 8iu a day 4 weeks before cycling during and 8 weeks after? I think he could drop the bf? Granted thats not what he said he was going to run but it might work
    not going to happen. he would have to put on about 40lbs of muscle to make the numbers work.

Razor is offline Banned
    not going to happen. he would have to put on about 40lbs of muscle to make the numbers work.
    Yea that makes sense, glad your always around keep shit real

Thanks markdog, your input is greatly appreciated. It makes sense to increase deac to 12 weeks vs my original plan.

BBrian, I will be using Clomid during my PCT. I haven't though about the HCG . What benefits wioll the HCG give me?

Thanks quixxerboy1.... I really appreciate everyones input, it is greatly appreciated. My ultimate goal is to reach the 10% bf, although not during this cyle. This cycle is for strictly mass without a lot of water retention (I'm hoping). I'll try Anavar w/ WinV and maybe Primabolin in my cutting cycle in preparation for the summer months.

Quote Originally Posted by bvilleHD View Post
    BBrian, I will be using Clomid during my PCT. I haven't though about the HCG. What benefits wioll the HCG give me?
    HCG is very effective in stimulating the gonads to produce testosterone . The scientific community suggests using it after the gonads have gone into atrophy (PCT), and I have used it this way and have had great success. But experienced AAS users here recommend using it in small dosages throughout the cycle to prevent atrophy from occurring in the first place, and after being a member here and reading a lot about using in that manner, I am sold. Using HCG during a cycle makes PCT far more effective in this manner, as you're not having to resurrect your gonads from atrophy in the first place. It's recommended to up the dosage once the cycle is finally over, and then begin the clomid/nolvadex dosing once the HCG is all done.

BBrian, what is the recommended dosage and duration for HCG ?

Thread Information