Tanksta is offline Junior Member

Winny, Summertime, when ya starting?

Just getting a consensus here; If you are going to do a Winny cycle, in preparation for summer, when are you going to start? I'm shooting for a 5 weeker to end around Memorial day. Since I've never done winny before, I'm not sure what to expect as far as keeping gains. If I do get visible ab muscles from Winny, I would hope they do not go away immediately after the cycle is complete, given I am still on a strict diet with cardio 5 times a week. I just hope gains last for a couple of months, if not longer.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    I'm starting my Winny in week 13 of my summer cycle.

1-15 Test Enanthate
    1-15 EQ
    13-18- Winny
    I've never run it either and am eager to see how it effects me. I'll be starting mine around my birthday June 20.. What a perfect present .. What does your whole cycle look like bro?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    CD, exactly what i am running but i may throw fina in...i began on thursday last week and hit my 2nd inject yesterday...it will look like this since ive decided to extend the eq/enth to 14 weeks instead of 12

1-14 qv eq @ 400mg/wk
    1-14 qv enth @ 500mg/wk
    10-17 fina 75mg/day (maybe!)
    12-17 stanz 50mg/day

with this timing july will be finished when i finish...perfect to show off the bod the entire summer plus feel great all hopped up for 4 months

I originally had planned a Deca & Winny cycle.
    weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
    Weeks 8-13 50mg Winny EOD
    Clomid starting after last winnys shot.

Well last week I started my first Deca shot, and after careful consideration, and the feedback bros gave on this board, I have decided to can it. I will save my remaining Deca for Deca & test cycle next January. The reasoning behind my Deca & Win only cycle was "This is my first time, nothing crazy." I kind of rushed into it.
    So most likely next within the next two weeks, I will be starting Winny only cycle for 5 weeks, EOD. I'm 6'2" 228lbs and fairly solid. I can feel the abs, but a thin layer of fat is hiding them :-) Hopefully the win will harden me up. Good luck with your cycle CockD

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Plan on running mine starting at week 6 of my 12 week sust, eq, and anadrol cycle. Which by the way I have already started. I'll post results when they begin.

Thats a nice cycle Pumped, you must be a monster. Hows that Anadrol working for ya?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by daem
    CD, exactly what i am running but i may throw fina in...i began on thursday last week and hit my 2nd inject yesterday...it will look like this since ive decided to extend the eq/enth to 14 weeks instead of 12

1-14 qv eq @ 400mg/wk
    1-14 qv enth @ 500mg/wk
    10-17 fina 75mg/day (maybe!)
    12-17 stanz 50mg/day

That's almost EXACTLY what I'm going to be running...starting in a week or so...even with the regards to the fina "contingency plan". Great minds think alike.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen

That's almost EXACTLY what I'm going to be running...starting in a week or so...even with the regards to the fina "contingency plan". Great minds think alike.
    very true you have a few pounds on me now but i hope to get to 240 7% after this cycle and keep it all...am at 228 as of this morning, already put on 3 lbs since thursday...goals are definitely realistic and all signs point to go, so onward!

I don't know fellas, you think starting my 5 weeker winny cycle tonight is a good idea? I want to be able to keep the looks for the summer. Diet and workout regimen will be consistent during and post cycle.

Thread Information