deoderant is offline New Member

Is anavar right for me?

Hi everyone...I'm a 19 year old male, 5 foot 10, 167 pounds, 17 percent body fat, been working out pretty seriously for about two years.

I did a 12 week cycle of test this past summer and saw incredible strength gains and cut a ton of fat. Right now I'm working out six days a week, lifting three to four of those days and doing cardio circuits in between. I'd really like to cut any additional fat on me, but increasing size and strength is definitely my priority. I'm not going to be able to do any injectable anabolics until the summer probably, so I'm looking for an oral steroid that will add size and strength, nothing too bulky. A few people suggested Anavar , but from what I've heard and researched it seems to be a little too mild and is more of a fat burning steroid rather than muscle building. So, can you suggest any oral steroids that will add mass and basically not destroy my liver?

Thanks

tru3demon is offline New Member
    Let's see the facts. You're 19, 5'10" and only 167 pounds....WITH 17% body fat. I would say the perfect steriod for you, which by the way is not harmful at all to your liver, is called a proper diet, adequate sleep, correct training and PATIENCE. I'm 6'1" and the last time I weighed 167 pounds was in grade 8. I would say you are not working out seriously right now.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha called out, it's called workout harder!

stpete is offline Banned
    A good diet is all you need. Did you PCT after that cycle? And no one is going to recommend you cycle at your age.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    simple diet changes and i little more cardio will do alot more to burn that fat then any steroid
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information