fontazya is offline Associate Member

Europe cycle-need help!!!

Hey guys so i was planning my next cycle to look good for Europe..
    Im 25 years old, 6ft tall.. 205lbs.. about 12% BF..
    Have done 2 cycles in the past.. 1st was test e 500mg/week for 10 weeks and gained well
    2nd cycle was test 500mg/equipoise 600mg for 15 weeks with anavar 80mg/day last 6 weeks..
    So am looking to do my third cycle and basically want to look pretty lean when i go to Europe..
    Im thinking of this cycle
    Weeks 1-10 Test e 600mg/week (i may also frontload first week)
    Weeks 1-10 Primobolan 600mg/week (i may also frontload first week)
    weeks 5-10 Anavar 80mg/day

Now my problem is i will leave to Europe right after week 10 and i am going for 5 weeks.. I want to try and keep as much of my gains as possible and i dont know if i will be able to get gear while im there (and i really dont want to waste my holiday looking around)
    SO i was thinking i can also get Reandron 1000 (it is a 4ml injection of 1000mg test undecoanate)..
    What do you guys think if i injected this the day i leave to go Europe to try and maintain high test levels while im there because it is a really long ester???
    If anyone has any better ideas please let me know
    I can get nolva/hcg for PCT but am unsure when to start it if i do inject the reandron before i leave..
    Any help is much appreciated
    thanks!!!

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    This is a terrible idea. If something interupts your cycle and PCT being done properly, don't do a cycle. Wait until you get back then do your cycle.

Razor is offline Banned
    You have 13 posts and you want to run a cycle, stick around a bit and learn and read and ask more questions. dont drop a bomb on us like this and expect us to get you outa the swamp.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would just end your cycle before you leave and do pct on your trip
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

PCT while on a trip? Isn't it extremely important to lift heavy and eat big through PCT to maintain gains made on a cycle. If he's travelling through europe my guess would be he won't be hitting the gym and the diet will be crap. Probably tons of alchohol and eating whatever, I mean who doesn't do that while going through europe.

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    yeah honestly i probably will be partying a lot.. just thought id try and look the best i can while im there.. im thinking pct while im there will be my best option without doing the reandron shot.. so just do my last enanthate shot the day i leave and start nolvadex 14 days after that.. just dont wanna have the problem of low test while im on the trip..

DanB is offline Banned
    wait until you get back then

if you truely are 6ft 205lbs @ 12% then that is a not bad physique to start with

by cycling now then going partying you risk losing majority of gains from cycle and being back to square one after your 5 week holiday minus some money and gear

Ya dude you really don't have to worry about looking good over in Europe. I am friggin small (5'11 and 182 lbs) and when I was there I felt huge. Most of the dudes in Europe don't go to the gym, and they barely eat anything. With your stats you'll be a friggin monster over there.

Thread Information