kharmon25 is offline New Member

what do you guys think?

I switched my sources up this cycle putting me at test prop (125mg) and tren ace (100mg) eod and I am in the middle of week three and my strength has not gone up yet. My last cycle I used a source via the web using test cyp, dbol , and decca and my strength was astronomical. So I am starting to think that maybe I got gyped with the gear im using on this cycle. Now, I will admit on the first week my biceps started getting a lot harder and there was a little change in my physique (upper body) since I have started but strength is still where I was at before i started this cycle. Is this normal with tren ace and test prop because every other thread i have read proclaims just the opposite so if you guys could shed some light on what you think i should do please.

DanB is offline Banned
    estrogen?

are you running an a.i?

any estrogen related sides? sore,puffy,lumps itchy nipples, ed disfunction, sore joints?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    is your sex drive up?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

stpete is offline Banned
    You're at the point where i usually start to see things kicking in using the same compounds.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Middle of wk 3 u should be feeling something

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    estrogen?

are you running an a.i?

any estrogen related sides? sore,puffy,lumps itchy nipples, ed disfunction, sore joints?

yeah im running an a.i 1mg e3d and i have not had any estrogen related sides nor sore joints

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    is your sex drive up?
    yeah my libido is up, its not through the roof but its up. Im at 500mg of test prop and 400mg tren ace per week so I was thinking my libido should be crazy by now

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You're at the point where i usually start to see things kicking in using the same compounds.
    okay that makes me feel better. This is middle of week three for me so we shall see man. Hopefully my gear isnt bunk lol

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Middle of wk 3 u should be feeling something
    certainly hope so

Blog Entries
    once i found a good source i never swiched...its tough to weed out whats legit or not so if you already found a good source why change?...thats the risk you take though when you find a new source but hopefully your just jumping the gun on thinking its bunk and all will work out ok...good luck bro...

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Also your last cycle had compounds that attribute to strength gains moreso than what you're running now (dbol combined with deca vs. tren ), assuming you were using adequate doses of both.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian
    Also your last cycle had compounds that attribute to strength gains moreso than what you're running now (dbol combined with deca vs. tren), assuming you were using adequate doses of both.
    Yeah your correct about that. That makes sense. Thanks man! I guess my gear isn't bunk then

Thread Information