giant bill is offline New Member

Opinions on my new MASS cycle--

Hey guys, new to the boards, but been around awhile. I'm 27 years old, 210 lbs.& around 9%bf. Have used AAS in the past with good results... Here's my current program that you guys can check out and give comments, criticisms or whatever:
    Supplements:
    8 weeks-- 500mgs. of Sust, 400mgs. of Deca and 30mgs. of D-bol(taken first 4 weeks). 50mgs. Clomid used @ EOD during cycle.
    1gm. of Milk Thistle taken 1 week before and during cycle. 3,000mgs. vit.C, 400mgs. vit.E, a multi, glutamine taken post-workout & before bed.
    Diet:
    7 meals: each meal trying to consume 1,000 kcals. for a total of 7,000 kcal/day-- chicken, potatoes, beef, fast-food burgers, whole milk, peanut butter, protein bars & shakes, and anything or anyone I can get my hands on. Protein expected to be around 500gms/day.
    Training:
    High-volume approach, reverse pyramid-style sets (going very heavy on 1st workset then, dropping weight for reps). The focus being on higher reps rather than short, intense workouts. 2-on, 1-off utilizing a 3 bp split: Quads and Hams-day 1; Chest, Delts, Tris-day 2; Back, Bis, Forearms-day 3.
    Post-cycle recovery:
    Clomid dosage upped 2 weeks after last shot. 300mgs/day 1, 100 mgs. 1st week, 50mgs. 2 weeks after. Training will change to a high-intesity approach boosting T levels higher. Diet will stay the same until one month after last shot when cleaner eating begins.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks good, I personnally wouldn't take clomid whole cycle, its a pretty crappy anti-e and it won't help natural test IMO the HTPA will be shut down and this process won't be reversed untill the AAS leave the system and you commence clomid theoropy post cycle.

Nolva or armidex?

Hi Big Al,
    You're right about the HPTA not restarting until the end, but, too much anti-e's will cause gains to slow. In case of any signs of gyno, I plan to use Nolva @ 20mgs/day until signs clear. I really don't have an issue with gyno, though. Maybe, I'll start the Clomid therapy towards the middle when the test kicks in, or, I'll try it at the end. Thanks for the quick response and any other advise would be appreciated.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Your cycle looks good but I would only use the clomid two to three weeks after your last shot run it 50mg ed for the first week 100mg ed second week and 50mg ed third week

The Iron Game Guest

Re: Opinions on my new MASS cycle--

Originally posted by giant bill

Clomid dosage upped 2 weeks after last shot. 300mgs/day 1, 100 mgs. 1st week, 50mgs. 2 weeks after. Training will change to a high-intesity approach boosting T levels higher. Diet will stay the same until one month after last shot when cleaner eating begins.
    Although in theory training harder will / should boost test levels higher, post cycle it doesnt work like that. Once steroid levels start diminishing try and place less stress on your body. This can be done either by lighter training, not as many sets or not as intense.

Yes Nolv if taken all cycle will hinder gains, so 20mg ed untill symptons subside and then 10mg for the remainder, only if gyno noccurs. Alternatively take armidex your whole cycle.

And yes JJ switch to a short-acting ester is a good plan IMO

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by pureanger
    Your cycle looks good but I would only use the clomid two to three weeks after your last shot run it 50mg ed for the first week 100mg ed second week and 50mg ed third week
    Right on spot, I don't recommend use of clomid during cycle.

spanky is offline New Member
    be sure warmups are sufficient. when you become very strong all of the sudden your tendons, muscles are likely to get damaged if you train the way you described. cycle looks cool.

Shredz is offline Respected Member

i agree

I agree with Big Al..don't waste the clomid..save it for the end when the shit is out of your system..it is a complete waste of money.

if you want to use something during the cycle and get a good bang for you buck..go with Nolvadex or armidex

Thanks to everyone who replied. Points well taken. I will update this thread along the way and show everyone how I'm doing. This will be a tough cycle for me (force-feeding, that is) since I'm very busy all day. My goal with this cycle is to gain around 30-40 lbs. keeping 75% of gains. If all goes well, I think others should give it a shot--no pun intended.

Thread Information