Boosh84 is offline New Member

Another Noob - researching first cycle

Yo,

27 years old
    5'11
    currently sitting at about 160lbs as i've been dieting and cutting pretty good for the last few weeks.

my friend has done a few cycles since he was 19 and really knows his shit. he has hooked me up with some Test-Prop and also some stanzolol for cutting.

The main reason for combining these products is to look big and lean. I have been travelling/living away from my friends/family for 2 years and I will be going back home at the end of June 2012 for 3 weeks for a visit. we are going houseboating and i will have my shirt off all the time haha and i want people to say 'wow' (while hopefully not looking obviously on steroids )

he suggests that to dose both products, on the same day every other day at i believe he said 50mg/dose. he figures i start using the gear around 3 months before my departure.

anyone have any suggestions or anything? additional products i should look into?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    160 at 5'11 if VERY light. I never suggest steroids to guys who don't have a solid natural physique.

BTW- Congrats on coming on here and sharing the information you have received. More than no guys just take their friend's advice with out ever bothering to look into it.

Has your friend discussed post cycle therapy , gyno protocols, dietary changes, training methods as related to steroids cycles?

stpete is offline Banned
    You need to learn how to eat imo. You're awfully light for your height. Do you have a PCT lined up? If you decide to continue with cycle, the test should be good enough without anything else. But it's all for not if you don't eat right and have a proper PCT in order and on hand.

No we havent discussed PCT to be honest. That is why I'm here, for learning things like that. I honestly just want to do one cycle for my return to home city and then get off the gear. I'll have to talk to him about PCT and do some more research. In the meantime, what do you guys think/suggest for my stack? I will post a current picture of my physique once I am on a laptop again...

tomt45 is offline Associate Member
    What is your current diet like? How long have you been training? 5'11 160 is pretty small. If you can't gain naturally steroids are not the answer. Also what is your bf%? I think its weird that you want to run a cutting cycle at 160. Do some reasearch on the need to run a ai while on cycle and on pct. Pct is more important than the cycle itself. I just feel like you need to learn to gain naturally before you consider using aas. Otherwise you might get some gains while on cycle but will most likely loose it all immediately afterwards. I know from experience... I totally rushed into my first cycle and last nearly all my gains when I got off.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with tomt45. It is a pretty small frame if you have been trying to seriously work out and get your diet right. How many mgs/day were you going to use the winny and how long will your cycle be? Your diet and cardio are going to dictate you getting cut. Your diet and training is also the reason your going to keep/lose your gains post cycle. What does your training and diet look like?

training is 2 days on, one off, repeat
    1 day of - shoulders/legs
    1 day of - biceps/back
    1 day of - chest/triceps.
    i alternate reps now, so say i am doing chest/triceps day, i will do a day of 6x6 of heavy weights, then the next chest/triceps day i'll do 3x15 of lighter weights.
    i've been training for about 3 years now, however, i took 7 months completely off as i was backpacking/traveling and ate like garbage so i've started over, pretty much from scratch for a solid year, with only the last 6-8 months taken seriously.

diet right now for slimming down looks like this
    630am wake up - fat burner then a protein shake while i drive to work
    8am - handful of oats w/ hot water & half a banana
    930-10ish - small handful of almonds or other half of banana
    1230pm - homemade grilled wrap (consisting of can of tuna, spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, tiny bit of low fat dressing (or some sort of condiment to make the wrap less dry/more edible) and tossed in the sandwich press, and a large carrot
    2pm - apple or a few almonds
    530pm - pre energy workout supplement
    6pm - gym, followed by protein shake
    730pm - two eggs with sliced salmon on top OR plain chicken breast fried with spinach leaves OR kangaroo steak with veggies
    9pm - protein shake

so that's a typical days food intake, not make calories but i've trimmed up alot doing it. i also TRY to either go surfing before work or go to the gym and do 30mins of cardio 2-3 times a week.

as for cycle, i think i mentioned it but i just want to do one cycle of test prop/stanzolol before my trip, which i fly out for at the end of june. so my friend, the expert haha, suggested doing a 3 month stint of gear before going.

i have attached pictures taken this morning when i got up (excuse the man junk lol)
    also, i appreciate any input and all criticism/suggestions and everything, hence why i'm here boys!
    the picture with the trees in the background was taken while i was traveling, what a fat mess!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2050543-800posting.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	120003Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2050544-800.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	120004Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2050547-800posting.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	120005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2050548-800posting.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	120006
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another Noob - researching first cycle-p5040894.jpg  

danielbiker is offline New Member
    Im not a veteran on this forum but taking in consideration your weight and after seeing the pictures i can't
    stop wondering why do you want to do a cutting cycle?You should gain a lot
    more naturally before considering steroids .Anyway if that is wat you really want then i think you have to do a bulking cycle first.

BUMP!
    i'm ready to get started, just seeking advice on how much test prop to take and how much winny to take as well.
    friend said do both EOD. my trip is june 29th, it is now april 3rd so i'm just shy of 12 full weeks out...

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    winstrol is not to be taken eod. It is to be taken ed

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Do your research. Post your planned cycle and pct. ask for feedback. No one is going to lay it out in front of you. BTW first cycle should be test only. Welcome to the board.

prodigious is offline Junior Member
    Welcome mate, the general consensus is usually to give it a little more time and experience before you first cycle, but fi you go through with it good luck and I hope you have great results

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Mate you need to slow down.. You have been given the best advice available, you should NOT be doing this, you need to learn to diet and train properly first.

I dont want to sound rude but have you done any weightlifting before? doesnt look like you have spent much time in the gym apart from cardio.

Dont do the cycle

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Are you serious that you want to use winny in your cycle? Come on now.

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    if ur deadset on cycling i dont know why ur using winny..

Quote Originally Posted by fontazya View Post
    if ur deadset on cycling i dont know why ur using winny..
    my mate recommended it with test to get big AND lean

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosh84
    my mate recommended it with test to get big AND lean
    You get lean by a correct diet not by the all magical winny tab. Test only fir a first cycle

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosh84 View Post
    BUMP!
    i'm ready to get started, just seeking advice on how much test prop to take and how much winny to take as well.
    friend said do both EOD. my trip is june 29th, it is now april 3rd so i'm just shy of 12 full weeks out...

Since it keeps getting told to you and you seem to keep missing it let me make it simple. NONE, NONE, NONE.... You DONT need any steroids and you wont go home looking all big and mean you will look like a fool who MAYBE gains some weight and then looses it all just as fast.

Everyone is telling you that you need to learn how to eat/diet for a reason; because it's true. AAS wont do you any good right now. Wait until after you have gained 30 lbs of solid muscle and you wont gain it until you learn how to eat and train properly.

good luck

Thread Information