Beano is offline New Member

New Member Need Help!

Hey everybody I am a new member and I am looking for some advice. I have been visiting this website now for over a year but just reading the postings and learning from what others have to say, but now I want to get more involved.

I have been working out off and on for the last couple of years but nothing serious. I am wanting to get more serious to start seeing some good results. I do eventually want to try a cycle but at the present time my budget won't allow it. My current goal is to lean up as much as possible. Here are my stats:

25 yrs old
    6'6"
    235-240 (scale is broken at my gym)
    Not sure about body fat, probably like 20%

As I have mentioned before, I have been working out off and on, just got back into it about 3months ago after I injured my back and got fat. I can put on and lose weight like crazy, I was 275 in January and I have lost the weight by watching what I have been eating and working out. If anyone out there can give me some help on some diet tips and workout tips I would really appreciate it. Thanks eveybody!

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    Here's a link to something I wrote last week about this. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=48889

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your on the right track, get your diet and training in order, before juicing.

JohnnyB

Thread Information