Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member

Looking for some input on cutting/lean mass cycle

Hey guys,

Currently 5'8 195 approx 9-11% bfc 24 years old. Last cycle was ruined because of bunk gear =/ So I omitted the cycle, started the pct and waited 3 months. That brings me to where I am right now, posting on this forum.

Cycle History
    1. Test E @ 400mg/wk 1-12
    2. Test E @ 500mg/wk 1-15 EQ @ 400mg/wk 1-12
    3. Test E @ 600mg/wk 1-15 EQ @ 600mg/wk 1-12 Dbol @ 50mg/ED 1-4
    4. Scrapped cycle halfway through due to bunk gear

So now I'm looking for a 5th cycle, looking to try some new compounds. As you can see I have been pretty cautious for the most part. I was wondering what you all thought about testing out some Tren Ace or Enth this cycle? I'm open to all cycle suggestions, looking to put on lean mass and drop a 3-4% bfc in the process. Trying to get ready for summer break.

Here's a cycle I thought about trying potentially

Prop 100mg/EoD 1-12 + Tren A 100mg/EoD 1-8

OR

Test E @ 600mg/wk 1-12 + Tren Enth @ 250mg/wk

All suggestions welcome, I havent ordered any gear yet. I really want to have your guys' input before I buy anything

Thanks a ton

bump

Hmmm, first time I've had no one reply lol

ifthatswhatittakes is offline New Member
    Im a KC boy also. So i will do some responding. I think you are not getting a response because of a few reasons. You did not post stats as in wo plan, diet etc. You are also asking for the guys to build you a cycle basically. I will tell you that I think you are at least half wrong with your cycle personally. Although I have a hard time giving you advice as it seems you are also setting yourself up to be scammed by talking about bad gear. You stated you have done 5 cycles you should have a damn good basis for your cycle by now and should know that your diet is going to dictate what you are asking. So I might sound like a jerk but you sound like you are full of something on this post. That did not help prob but may give you and idea to stop and do some more research. Those answers on here you just have to look for them. If a senior member thinks Im wrong please speak up

Great way to rep KC..... Dear Forum, I promise not all of us from Missouri are like this. How is this guy from Jan 2012 gonna come on here and rip me. I was not asking for gear, I stated that I was waiting for others input before ordering. That implies that I already have a source. Next, my diet is in check and I do not need input on that. I'm a 4% lower BFC than you, so worry about your own nutrition. Next, you say I should have a damn good basis for my cycle by now after only 5 cycles. 5 cycles is not all that many when you consider the veterans around here. I have never messed with tren and I wanted to get an idea for a good cutting cycle, and I wanted input to know if I should wait longer before trying tren.

NEXT, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.TzNCcLEgdNY

on your post you didn't even know that you should be running an AI with your Test Cyp.

So maybe you should do some research, AIs are a pretty basic knowledge for even the mildly retarded AAS users. Don't tell me to do research when you don't even know what a freaking AI is. I'm a biochemistry major and am fully aware of the research.

You say that I am "full of something" , what the hell does that mean?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.TzNE8LEgdNY

That thread above shows that you have no idea about needle lengths and sizes. I'm guessing you are using a 1 in needle for injecting your glutes.... WRONG!! Especially at your "13%bfc".

Can I please get some legitimate advice, none of this Jan 2012 BS

Get outta here

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas City Boy
    Great way to rep KC..... Dear Forum, I promise not all of us from Missouri are like this. How is this guy from Jan 2012 gonna come on here and rip me. I was not asking for gear, I stated that I was waiting for others input before ordering. That implies that I already have a source. Next, my diet is in check and I do not need input on that. I'm a 4% lower BFC than you, so worry about your own nutrition. Next, you say I should have a damn good basis for my cycle by now after only 5 cycles. 5 cycles is not all that many when you consider the veterans around here. I have never messed with tren and I wanted to get an idea for a good cutting cycle, and I wanted input to know if I should wait longer before trying tren.

NEXT, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.TzNCcLEgdNY

on your post you didn't even know that you should be running an AI with your Test Cyp.

So maybe you should do some research, AIs are a pretty basic knowledge for even the mildly retarded AAS users. Don't tell me to do research when you don't even know what a freaking AI is. I'm a biochemistry major and am fully aware of the research.

You say that I am "full of something" , what the hell does that mean?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.TzNE8LEgdNY

That thread above shows that you have no idea about needle lengths and sizes. I'm guessing you are using a 1 in needle for injecting your glutes.... WRONG!! Especially at your "13%bfc".

Can I please get some legitimate advice, none of this Jan 2012 BS

Get outta here
    Snap!

Jan 2012.... gtfo

First off I never claimed to know about the gear. I know how to get diet results. Second of all I have been on here longer screwed up and lost all my log ins. I see that noone has helped your trolling ass. Any how I would watch the mouth for sure though. I also have put questions on here to tell help friends. Second of all dont you have anything else to do with your time other than start searching for post by me. Get overyour self TOUGH GUY.

By the way I was not ripping you. Are you a chick only a chick would get in tehri feelings that easy.

Stop guessing as I use an 1 inch in my legs as you are suppose to. My qiuestion was about the source as it is easier for me to obtain.

You want to fiocus on me or getting your 4 percent. You are no more than a 99 percenter for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas City Boy View Post
    Jan 2012.... gtfo
    Last edited by ifthatswhatittakes; 02-09-2012 at 08:55 AM.

me GTFO. Sorry did not see that you have any creds to be talking shit like that. We are both in KC though.
    Last edited by ifthatswhatittakes; 02-09-2012 at 08:15 AM.

lmao, some mod or vet please get rid of this guy.

He has 38 posts and 8% of them are attempting to flame me and provoke me. He has not even attempted to give advice/opinion about my cycle questions, not that I would take a guys advice that doesn't know what an AI is and doesn't know about proper needle lengths for different injection sites.

Dr. R. is offline New Member
    Hey guys,

Currently 5'8 195 approx 9-11% bfc 24 years old. Last cycle was ruined because of bunk gear =/ So I omitted the cycle, started the pct and waited 3 months. That brings me to where I am right now, posting on this forum.

Cycle History
    1. Test E @ 400mg/wk 1-12
    2. Test E @ 500mg/wk 1-15 EQ @ 400mg/wk 1-12
    3. Test E @ 600mg/wk 1-15 EQ @ 600mg/wk 1-12 Dbol @ 50mg/ED 1-4
    4. Scrapped cycle halfway through due to bunk gear

So now I'm looking for a 5th cycle, looking to try some new compounds. As you can see I have been pretty cautious for the most part. I was wondering what you all thought about testing out some Tren Ace or Enth this cycle? I'm open to all cycle suggestions, looking to put on lean mass and drop a 3-4% bfc in the process. Trying to get ready for summer break.
    No offense but how is doing 5 cycles by age 24 "playing it safe"?

Another Jan 2012 comment.... jesus christ

Please close this thread, it's pointless now. MODs please close this, thanks

I'm sorry you feel that because I joined in January that my medical knowledge means nothing, but it's your loss.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. R. View Post
    No offense but how is doing 5 cycles by age 24 "playing it safe"?

great medical knowledge Doc

Haha this is fun.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I would go with the latter version. You have ran that level of Test before without any issues and the lower dose of Tren (as opposed to the first option) will let you know whether you can tolerate it or not. Many will suggest the Tren A due to a faster clearance if you have sides but I dont think sides will be a huge issue at the proposed dosage.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    lmao, some mod or vet please get rid of this guy.

He has 38 posts and 8% of them are attempting to flame me and provoke me. He has not even attempted to give advice/opinion about my cycle questions, not that I would take a guys advice that doesn't know what an AI is and doesn't know about proper needle lengths for different injection sites.
    he did nothing wrong there is no reason for him to go. He did not attack you. In fact you attacked him.

Why does it matter when someone joined. does that mean they know less? So if i go join another board tomorrow i would be a newb there. Does that mean i forgot everything i already know?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I don't know where that 4th post came from but it was way out of line. You did a good job of debunking his presumptuousness OP and you sound like you've done a great job of educating yourself on the subject of AAS.

Have you considered utilizing Anavar with a test cycle to achieve your goals? You definitely have the right build to benefit from it. Have you also considered using different esters? For example 250mg of test enan or cyp per week combined with 400mg of prop per week injected eod? Anavar would stack just fine with this, and as well you would be able to avoid the conglomerate of side affects associated with trenbolone .

Also it is commonly presumed that people don't know what they're getting themselves into when they cycle at a young age, but it occurs to me that the OP probably fully understands the risks associated. It certainly isn't as if the average professional bodybuilder waited until they were 25 to start experimenting with anabolics, and yet they are held in high regards and even idolized as if they aren't human beings like the rest of us and aren't subject to the same consequences as anyone else who takes anabolic steroids .

Thanks FireGuy and BBrian for being the only helpful and relevant posts out of the 18 posts thus far.

As for Gixxerboy1, You're a VET and I don't want to piss you off but I just want to clear this up. I was not assuming that because someone has only been a member of the forum for a month or so, that they are not knowledgeable on the subject of AAS and the categories that branch off of it. I simply read their posts that they have written since they joined the board and majority of them are just needless comments to get their post count up. Not only that, they are not helpful to the OP. A prime example are the 2 JAN 2012 members that have completely ruined my entire thread. You say that I attacked him, I fail to see any verbal attacks in my replies. If you're going to stand up for this guy, who is attempting to meet up with me to fight, then I must say that I am highly disappointed in the leadership on this forum.

"Sorry did not see that you have any creds to be talking shit like that. We are both in KC though."

But I guess every dark cloud has a silver lining...

BBrian is only a couple months into being a member on the forum and offers advice and coherent thoughts.

I'm still waiting for more advice/opinions on the matter.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Kansas City Boy; 02-12-2012 at 02:03 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm not pissed at all. No worries.
    i wasnt so much commenting on those 2 but just more about new members can be knowledgeable
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Okay lol, I welcome all new members!! Everyone was a new member at one time or another. All I ask is that you show a little respect if you're new. Don't come into someones thread and set it ablaze with useless posts. Lastly, don't threaten people... Just makes you look silly

Thread Information