Hey all, I'm hoping to get some solid advice on this. Been a bit since my last run (which was basically an HRT run from the doc).

Here's my Stats:

Weight: 235
BF%: 25%
Lifting: Past 12 years consistently

Cycle Thoughts:
T300 or Test Prop - 600mg/wk Weeks 1 - 12
Dbol or Anadrol - 50mg/day Weeks 1 - 4
Novadex - ED Weeks 1 - 12
PCT - Novadex & Clomid Weeks 14 - 19

I'm torn between T300 and Prop. Prop will give the least water retention, but I'm not overly fond of the EOD injects. I like the 2x weekly of the t300, but have heard it's a bit of a painful shot. So I guess it's the lesser of two evils with that.

I'm adding in the Dbol or Anadrol for strength gains. I ran dbol before and did well with it. Not sure if I wanna do the dbol or anadrol this go. Thoughts?

The novadex I wanna run throughout the cycle and after because on my last go I did get a touch of gyno (not bad and it went away post cycle) but I want to nip that in the bud as soon as possible (pun intended! ha!)

My main goal is to add strength. I've got some comps coming up (non-tested) and I want to really push to the next level. Overall size and muscle would be great as would some definition, but again, not my main focus for this go. Strength and Speed with massive weights are my main concern.

Thanks for any help!