steel is offline New Member

Question STRANGE WINNY SITUATION. Help needed

Hey there,

i just bought 9 boxes of winstrol depots 1ml (zambon).The amps are large, the liquide does clearly seperate from the powder (which is supposed to prove the authenticity,right?). But there's one problem: On 8 of the boxes, numbers on the sides are deliberately scratched off. It reads:

"LOTE N082 PVP ....... Pts.

CAD 05 2004 PVP+IVA.....Pts. MR"

The dots (....) being where numbers are scratched off.
    And the majority of the lot #'s on the amps don't match the ones on the boxes. I'm totally puzzled.And do not want to put any uknown substance whatsoever in my body for 8 weeks.

Question 1: what do those #'s refer to? why would someone try to erase/hide them?

Question 2: 9 of the amps expire "Cad: 07/2003", I'm planning on hittin' my cutting cycle July & August. Can i still use them (if they are genuine)?

YOUR HELP IS FULLY NEEDED. Thanx in advance brothers !

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    I would question your source. Is this a new connection for you??? Or someone you have used for years or what? sounds a little fishy to me.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

When asking if your gear is legit

First ask yourself where did you get it from?
    And is he/she a legitimate contact?

Likely senario, the person who sold you those amps sells alot and did not have the original boxes that matched Lote # so he/she deliberatly scracted off the Lote #'s, or the shit is fake...

Expired gear, if they expire in June and the expiration date is 7/2003 then you should have no worries. Worry if it said 7/2000....

Don't sweat it...take the dive
    -EC

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    get some pics of them up if u can...much easier to see and than try to visualize with descriptions. does sound fishy to me however...

It's not excactly MY source. i mean, somebody i know had them thru his source (who's supposed to be str8). it is the first time i ask him this "favor" tho. i just don't have the connections yet. And winny ain't easy to come across in this town.
    I think it's like bitchtits said: the person that sold them sells a lot & didn't have the original boxes.
    the lot #'s are there, but just those other #'s are scratched off. what r they supposed to refer to?
    i am lookin' at the amps now & the waterlike liquid clearly separates from the the white. Does this also happen to fakes?

-An American in Paris

Can't figure how to send pix. i keep trying.

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    Some fakes will still separate.

DAAAAAMN !!!!!!!! i gotta find out what this scratched off # shit is all about.

I thought this "SUBSTANCE SEPARATION" phenomenon was stanozolol 's ultimate proof of authenticity !!

Thread Information