Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member

First timer- thoughts.

Done a lot of reading and it seems like all the information is blending together to much. So any insight would be helpful. Im leaning to test/ deca cycle to start off. I'm 34 and have been training Since I was in high school. Although the last 5-7 years I have mainly concentrated on cardiovascular side and just did enough to maintain some strength but not any were I was 10 years ago. While I first though I might do cycle something to burn fat and lean up , Im now thinking I want to get a little more muscle. I am going to concentrate on rebuilding my strength over the summer and hope to cycle fall/ winter. Also was a little concerned about liver toxicity of some of the other ones.
    I appreciate any thoughts or advice. My height 6ft. Weight 215lbs.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeslice12
    Done a lot of reading and it seems like all the information is blending together to much. So any insight would be helpful. Im leaning to test/ deca cycle to start off. I'm 34 and have been training Since I was in high school. Although the last 5-7 years I have mainly concentrated on cardiovascular side and just did enough to maintain some strength but not any were I was 10 years ago. While I first though I might do cycle something to burn fat and lean up , Im now thinking I want to get a little more muscle. I am going to concentrate on rebuilding my strength over the summer and hope to cycle fall/ winter. Also was a little concerned about liver toxicity of some of the other ones.
    I appreciate any thoughts or advice. My height 6ft. Weight 215lbs.
    What bf% u at?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Test only for your first cycle mate. No Deca for now. Just see how u go with one compound.

What's your bf%?

Need to run pct after you finish and an AI would be good to. Have you researched any of this?

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks dr. Pepper. I appreciate your input. Thought about just doing test but then I read about all the results of stacking and I say to myself why not. As for bf% I don't know but probably with in normal%. I guess I'll keep reading. It's a lot and I feel like I need a phd in chemistry. Thanks

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Ya definitley start out with test only. Preferably test enanthate , as it.needs to be pinned the least often(every 3.5 days).

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Atleast you are being smart and doing the research. Theres alot to know.

One of the main reasons i always tell people to start w just test and not parrot it like most is simply because u want to see how your body will react. Running say test,deca , and adrol. And u have a bad side effects... Whos the cuplrit? U wouldnt know. See how your body reacts to the test alone. Dont jump the gun

stpete is offline Banned
    You can get some great gains on test alone. And i agree w/the opinions before me, test only for first cycle. And you definitely need a PCT. Nolva and clomid being your best bet.

Thread Information