Help with the end of my cycle

Ok, I am going to do a fina / test (probaly test enath., but maybe prop) cycle for 8(fina) / 10 (test) weeks.

I will be starting this cycle at a good BF %.

When I cut, I use the ckd diet.

After this cycle, I want to cut using ckd diet, eca/clen , and winny.

My question is, should I do clomid therapy after the fina/test, and while doing the clomid therapy start gradully cutting carbs/calories, and then cut?

Or should I just start winny and the ckd, eca/clen stack right away, say week 9 or 10?

I know that if THe answer to my question is right after, then some of the time line will depend on using test prop or enth.

WHat do you think?

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    The choice is really yours. The only point I would mention is that you should never cut calories immediately after any cycle. Cortisol levels are high after a cycle and this is a very catabolic period, cutting calories only makes it more so. Me personally I would take the winny immediately after the fina and run it for at least 4 weeks or so making it a 12 week cycle and start cutting calories somewhere around week 8. Increase calories back to a maintenance level at least after your cycle is complete.

bump

Originally posted by Boxer101
    The choice is really yours. The only point I would mention is that you should never cut calories immediately after any cycle. Cortisol levels are high after a cycle and this is a very catabolic period, cutting calories only makes it more so. Me personally I would take the winny immediately after the fina and run it for at least 4 weeks or so making it a 12 week cycle and start cutting calories somewhere around week 8. Increase calories back to a maintenance level at least after your cycle is complete.
    So you are saying to do my 8 weeks of fina/test. Then start the winny and ckd diet and eca/clen for 4 weeks. Then start clomid and eat at a maintanace level normal diet (carbs included)

WHat does everyone else think of this?

bump

someone has got to have another opinion.

bump

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    bump, does everyone agree that cutting calories post cycle is risking your gains given the catabolic state you are in.

just trying to get some other opinions for you GT...

BTW, I've got a '92 lx built by Powered By Ford Orlando, FL.

Thread Information