Thread: Dbol vs Tren

JD3
    JD3 is offline Junior Member

Dbol vs Tren

Currently on 2cc of 325mg Sust & 1cc of 300mg Deca which i will be finishing up soon. I will then be taking 2cc of Cip & 1cc of Deca but i'm looking to add something strictly to bulk up either Dbol or Tren ive heard alot of "myths" about Dbol being all water weight and losing the majority of gains since its just water weight. On the flip side my friend took Tren and he said the side effects were horrific and i know it effects everyone different so i'm just curious if anyone could shed any light on either of these two topics or even recommend something other than these two.

Previous Cycles:
    400mg sust 1cc/wk & 300mg deca 1cc/wk
    Current (2cc 325mg sust & 1cc 300mg deca /wk)-about 2 weeks left before i start my new set

im 5'9 163/165lbs (+13lbs)

one last thing, another thing that drew me to Tren was i read its good for burning fat i dont have much so i'm looking to burn what little i do have without drastically cutting

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    time on + PCT =time off bro, hopping right back onto a cycle is a recipe for disaster.......i'd avoid tren if b/f isn't fairly low in the first place but that's just my view on it. Other than that 22 is far too young to have 2 cycles under your belt, planning on a third and throwing in drugs like tren... you're on a crash course for HRT my friend.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Tren is a completely different beast than most aas. Some guys say that's overblown- but from personal experience I disagree.

JD3
    yeah i've heard that you shouldnt touch tren unless youre seasoned in it, so far i've been on for about 8 weeks and i think after i take cip/deca im going to come off. its just hard to stop i've literally never felt better lol. how long do you think i should wait before cycling again

time on + pct = time off... example if you're on 10 weeks, you wait 2 for pct (based on esters) then do your 4 week pct total 16 weeks so take at least 16 weeks off in between. At 22 you should have more than enough test to achieve gains and at 165 pounds i think you are far from any natural potential if you are serious about lifting. Now you have to get over the mental block you've set yourself up for.... it's wise to stop what you're doing and get your training and diet in order to take full advantage of your natural test levels

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003 View Post
    time on + pct = time off... example if you're on 10 weeks, you wait 2 for pct (based on esters) then do your 4 week pct total 16 weeks so take at least 16 weeks off in between. At 22 you should have more than enough test to achieve gains and at 165 pounds i think you are far from any natural potential if you are serious about lifting. Now you have to get over the mental block you've set yourself up for.... it's wise to stop what you're doing and get your training and diet in order to take full advantage of your natural test levels
    Yep!

JD3
    yeah i jumped the gun i got into it for the wrong reason i was skinny as shit and even weaker so i did it as a boost just to get me started in the right direction. my workout routine is solid and now my diet is pretty solid too but i want to go natural for a bit i only wanted a boost so i wasnt so dam small. i think i have a greater appreciation for its capabilities now and i'm going to wait until i can take full advantage of it

JD3
    you could say i was young and naive lol

DanB is offline Banned
    second cycle on 650mg test and 300mg deca ? at 165lbs

mate you need learn how to eat simple as that, forget about steroids until you learn how to eat and you will bulk naturally no problem

no offense JD3 but that's the biggest problem with AS use by impatient people, it's not an OTC supp that should be used to get you off in the right direction. I really think it gives the whole AS community a bad rap because people do it without putting in time and effort and see it as a short cut.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got a lot to learn both on diet and about your body.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dbol vs Tren-roids.jpg

Thread Information