Dmitri Diablo is offline Junior Member

Diablo's Cycle - Comments?

So after lots of reading, and help from everyone here, this is what I've come up with:

Cycle
    Test C 400mg x 12 weeks w/ liquidex EOD
    HCG 250iu 2 x per week until pct starts

PCT
    Tamox 40mg/day for a week then 20mg a day for 4 weeks.
    Clomi 100mg/day for a week then 50mg a day for 4 weeks.

(500mg of test C was suggested. As well as stacking some Deca )

My Stats:
    Approaching 40
    5'10"
    167lbs
    many years in the gym
    and a slightly torn rotator cuff, which is what brought me here in the first place.

Goal's aren't to get huge. Just want to be 180, and have some added strength.

Razor is offline Banned
    Hold the phone, you just signed up a little bit ago, cant you wait a bit longer and research some more b4 starting a cycle
    If your going to run the test only run it shorter for 8 weeks.
    You dont run HCG for 12 weeks, you will desensitize yourself and PCT will not work right
    You run it for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 500iu 3X per week
    How much liqidex are you planning on running?
    I dont think you know what your doing yet, research some more.
    No offense

I don't want to stack, my first go around. I'd like to see how my body reacts first, then stack later if it goes okay.
    10-12 weeks was suggested. Why do you suggest only 8?

Liquidex @ 1mg/mL so I think .25mg.

I posted this for feed back, so no offence taken. I am here to learn, and I don't want to portray myself as a know it all.

Thank Bro!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri Diablo View Post
    I don't want to stack, my first go around. I'd like to see how my body reacts first, then stack later if it goes okay.
    10-12 weeks was suggested. Why do you suggest only 8?

Liquidex @ 1mg/mL so I think .25mg.

I posted this for feed back, so no offence taken. I am here to learn, and I don't want to portray myself as a know it all.

Thank Bro!
    .25-.50 EOD right?
    Re read my whole fist post plz
    First cycle, you run it short and sweet and get out quick to map your receptors and minimize sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    .25-.50 EOD right?
    Re read my whole fist post plz
    First cycle, you run it short and sweet and get out quick to map your receptors and minimize sides.
    I gotcha.. Ok, your not talking about stacking. Short and sweet sound like a good idea too. So I'd run the HCG every other week for just the 8 weeks.

And yes, eod for the .25 for the liquidex.

TraPump is offline Junior Member
    Hold the phone, you just signed up a little bit ago, cant you wait a bit longer and research some more b4 starting a cycle
    You dont run HCG for 12 weeks, you will desensitize yourself and PCT will not work right
    No offense
    Hey razr what's up. Quick question not trying to undermine your info or anything I was told by someone else on this forum that I should extend my test c cycle to 12 weeks for first cycle as I initially Planned on running dbol @ 20mg Ed weeks 1-4 and test c At 350mg-400mg a week weeks 1-8 and arimidex at .25mg eod weeks 1-14(up to pct) Just a quick eight week cycle like you suggest was my first thought but I was told drop the dbol and take 500mg test c a wk for 12 weeks instead for first cycle. Just looking for multiple opinions trying to be as thorough as possible. Should I stick with my first planned cycle or just 12 weeks test or Just 8 weeks test?

No offense
    Hey razr what's up. Quick question not trying to undermine your info or anything I was told by someone else on this forum that I should extend my test c cycle to 12 weeks for first cycle as I initially Planned on running dbol @ 20mg Ed weeks 1-4 and test c At 350mg-400mg a week weeks 1-8 and arimidex at .25mg eod weeks 1-14(up to pct) Just a quick eight week cycle like you suggest was my first thought but I was told drop the dbol and take 500mg test c a wk for 12 weeks instead for first cycle. Just looking for multiple opinions trying to be as thorough as possible. Should I stick with my first planned cycle or just 12 weeks test or Just 8 weeks test?

Razor is offline Banned
    No not every other week. I said two weeks on two weeks off, and needs to be 1-2 weeks between PCT.
    If your running Test C, then you need to start pct 2 weeks after your last injection

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TraPump View Post
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.Tzi3o5wu7wg
    Ronnie knows best.

Ps I was told 12 werks because test c is a slow ester and won't really even kick in until weeks 4-6 closer to week 6 even which is also a valid point.

Razor is offline Banned
    Trapump, start your own thread, your hijacking his.
    Ill help you in there, not going to help you in here.

No not every other week. I said two weeks on two weeks off, and needs to be 1-2 weeks between PCT.
    If your running Test C, then you need to start pct 2 weeks after your last injection
    Yeah that's what I meant, 2 on 2 off.
    With test c I understood start pct 2 - 2.5 weeks after last dose.

Razor is offline Banned
    Yeah that's what I meant, 2 on 2 off.
    With test c I understood start pct 2 - 2.5 weeks after last dose.
    You got it, since you got that rotator cuff injury I am wondering if you
    thought about running deca or var or Gh with this cycle

You got it, since you got that rotator cuff injury I am wondering if you
    thought about running deca or var or Gh with this cycle
    Deca , yes. But I agreed with what you said about get in and out. I want to see how my system handles it. If it runs smoothly, then for sure I will stack something.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How severe is the rotator cuff injury? If it's something that is ongoing I would hold off, you are at more risk of injuring it more due to the cycle and lifting heavier weights.

A lot of people say var and deca help with aches, pains, joint issues and var can help recover some but I still would hold if it's a real injury. I have been nursing and trying to fix a rotator cuff injury for over 8 months and I know how it feels to WANT to run a cycle but I know if I did it would do more damage than good at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How severe is the rotator cuff injury? If it's something that is ongoing I would hold off, you are at more risk of injuring it more due to the cycle and lifting heavier weights.

A lot of people say var and deca help with aches, pains, joint issues and var can help recover some but I still would hold if it's a real injury. I have been nursing and trying to fix a rotator cuff injury for over 8 months and I know how it feels to WANT to run a cycle but I know if I did it would do more damage than good at this point.
    Well it has been ongoing since June. My dr, a month a go, gave me a cortisone shot and then told me to get lots of muscle built up around it, and it would heal up eventually. The cortisone dulled the pain slightly, and took away the burning sensation. Then the Ultram pain meds are doing the rest. I have noticed increased mobility with it, I.e., I can reach up and scratch my mid back now... It used to be so painful I wouldn't be able to lift my hand out of my back pocket....

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No offense
    I actually think he has a well planned out cycle

That is ONE way, to cycle, not THE only way. And for a first time AAS user, it's probably a good idea to get their feet wet with a simple 10-12 week test cycle

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    So after lots of reading, and help from everyone here, this is what I've come up with:

Cycle
    Test C 400mg x 12 weeks w/ liquidex EOD
    HCG 250iu 2 x per week until pct starts

PCT
    Tamox 40mg/day for a week then 20mg a day for 4 weeks.
    Clomi 100mg/day for a week then 50mg a day for 4 weeks.

(500mg of test C was suggested. As well as stacking some Deca )

My Stats:
    Approaching 40
    5'10"
    167lbs
    many years in the gym
    and a slightly torn rotator cuff, which is what brought me here in the first place.

Goal's aren't to get huge. Just want to be 180, and have some added strength.
    i like this cycle as well, sans the deca of course. i would also stick with the longer cycle - min 10wks. Razr knows what he's talking about. but as D7M said, there's more than one way to skin a cat. my only concern is your size.

i think you're way too small with likely little or no base for a cycle. your biggest obstacle is your diet, no question. what are you eating in a day? post your diet in the Nutrition section and get some guidance there first before starting this cycle. otherwise you'll blow up like a balloon and retain little to zero gains. regardless of what your goals are, you need to put on weight/muscle - very important bro.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No offense
    Are you aware long ester test don't really kick in until 4 weeks in?

What are you talking about desensitizing hpta? Where did you come up with going on hcg 2 weeks on weeks off? Are you aware people run hcg for the length of cycle and this is standard protocol at 250ius bi weekly?

Also on a long ester test cycle you wait 2 weeks before starting pct not 1 to 2 weeks. It is two weeks.

You shouldn't be giving out advice if you don't know what you are talking about.

OP be weary of this advice

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ronnie knows best for pros and vets this is not a beginners cycle and has to do more with guys that blast and cruise currently which is totally different way of cycling with no pct involved and most of the time requires pinning for the rest of your life.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    No offense
    this is not good advice. I agree with D7M and Chi

i dont know if you are confused like the other day but lately you have been giving wrong info out
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Alright, thanks for the advice! Looks like I am on the right track so far.

Thread Information