ch0ke is offline New Member

sick while on cycle?

have many of you have gotten sick as a dog on a cycle? im on my first cycle on test ive posted a few posts on the site here before but not on this specific thread...usually on bodybuilding or new members but i got really sick from eating french fries from a chinese food place lol well i shouldnt of got french fries from the local chinese place but idk if it was a bug or from the food but i got deathly ill for 3 days and it was horribble on my first cycle but i slept better cuz i took a few days off my dbol cuz of all the vomit and water i lost.... anyone else have similar situation occur while on a cycle? it sucked but i feel better today going to train hamstrings and do cardio later tonight.... and another question if anyone has had the same occurrence with dbols as far as problems associated with anxiety cuz i feel like it makes me anxious and harder to sleep but i slept like a baby the past few days while off the dbols i dont think it coulda been the dbol or the nolva making me sick cuz i felt fine dosed for weeks... well dbol, nolva a few weeks but i was fine ... thanks all...
    Last edited by ch0ke; 02-13-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Thread Information