Thread: HCG question

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member

HCG question

Thanks for listening guys

I had a question about HCG .... I'm about to run it during my cycle of Prop/Tren Ace/Masteron 50mg/ED of each except shooting an extra 50mg/ed of Test prop. Running the Tren ace 7 weeks, masteron 8 weeks, prop 9 weeks. HCG 250iu E3D. Arimidex .25mg ED on cycle
    Currently 5'8 199lb 9-12%bfc 24.5 years old. This will be my 6th cycle... All previous cycles have been long esters besides oral anavar /dbol . I have ran multiple compounds and have kept a great amount of my gains with every cycle. My diet is impeccable.

My question is about HCG though... I have seen a lot of varying opinions on HCG use during cycle. Some people say start your first week, some people say, start your 3rd week. I'm not 100% sure on the reasoning of the 3rd week, I'm guessing it has to do something with the Tren Ace being kicked in full force by then. I really wanted to know what you guys thought, First week or Third Week.... AND please explain your reasoning.

So many people have great experience and knowledge and it's muted by lack of reasoning. I love having this board as a resource but so many claims are never validated or reinforced.

Thanks everyone

DanB is offline Banned
    People say start 3rd week because you may not be fully shut down until then

But tren a is a 19nor and may well shut you down before then

So my opinion on it is that if it is possible for you to run it from week 1 then why not

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    also you are running short esters... the whole 3rd week thing is for test e. start from the beginning of your cycle.

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    Thank you both for your validations.

I was planning on starting from the beginning of my cycle... Better safe than sorry is my philosophy. Lastly, I have plenty of HCG to run it for the entirety of the cycle. Should I run the HCG till the very last Test Prop injection? I'm pretty sure I should but as I stated before, my philosophy is better safe than sorry. =)

Thread Information