dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Injecting mon/wed/fri as opposed to e.o.d.?

Just wondering if you can still get the same results injecting 3 tines a week on mon, wed, fri, instead of doing it every other day
    just much easier to do it mon/wed/fri........3 times a week is though enough with out having to do it 4 times every 2nd week
    it will be test prop 150mg + tran ace 100mg 3 on mon/wed/fri for 8 weeks
    any one ever run their cycle like this?? is this even a god idea?
    thanks

DanB is offline Banned
    no it needs to be eod

your body dosnt care what day it is, it just knows it needs it eod or levels fluctuate and your opening the door to sides and reduced gains

if you dont like the idea of injecting eod you should of gotten long ethers

stpete is offline Banned
    You're not even supposed to be on this board at 15 years old. What's worse you are going to mess yourself up in a bad way w/aas usage! I highly suggest you put the juice down and do some research on the effects of steroids .

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You're not even supposed to be on this board at 15 years old. What's worse you are going to mess yourself up in a bad way w/aas usage! I highly suggest you put the juice down and do some research on the effects of steroids.
    Yeah I seen that lol, I'm guessing/hoping that he was 15 in '03 when he joined

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I wouldn't give much advice to someone that might be young, but I will say this just so nothing stupid gets done: it should be EOD, don't have an irregular injection schedule. Hormone fluctuations can be a bitch.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Yeah I seen that lol, I'm guessing/hoping that he was 15 in '03 when he joined
    Oh, haha...I didn't see his join date. I just checked his profile and about shit my pants lol. A 15 year old kid asking about juice and not girls? WTH?

dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member
    lol...no no not 15....more like 30...unfortunetly e/o/d/ its is then thanks boys

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyluke1 View Post
    lol...no no not 15....more like 30...unfortunetly e/o/d/ its is then thanks boys
    Something aint right........You're profile shows your D.O.B. is February 9, 1997, that makes you 15 years old today. Which means you would have joined the forum at 6 or 7 years old............
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 02-14-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You mean to tell me you didnt join a steroid forum at 6 years old? Why do you have your birth year as 1997

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    The body doesn't have a calendar and go by whether its Monday or Friday. EOD.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This one might be an honest typo on the birth date? I find it hard to believe he has been there that long if he would only 15 when joined.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't even like eod with tren ace (or test p for that matter). I do that one ed for sure....

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I don't even like eod with tren ace (or test p for that matter). I do that one ed for sure....
    Agreed. I was injecting prop every other day but have now reduced the injection size and am pinning it every day now to attain a more balanced level of test in my bloodstream.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Use a calendar, and lay out your whole schedule in advance. Cycle, ancillaries, PCT, everything. I can't keep track of it all, a calendar helps immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Use a calendar, and lay out your whole schedule in advance. Cycle, ancillaries, PCT, everything. I can't keep track of it all, a calendar helps immensely.
    I put it in my phone calendar so it also gives me daily reminders. Very helpful.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Excellent idea...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I put it in my phone calendar so it also gives me daily reminders. Very helpful.
    I like that idea even better - If I'm not looking at my calendar I forget stuff. Reminders are good, especially over 40!

I wonder... Should I schedule my doses every 3 days for REAL - i.e. every 72 hours, which would result in 3 doses in one calendar week, and two doses the other. OR, just do it in twice weekly doses - i.e. every two, then every three days.

I wonder... Should I schedule my doses every 3 days for REAL - i.e. every 72 hours, which would result in 3 doses in one calendar week, and two doses the other. OR, just do it in twice weekly doses - i.e. every two, then every three days.
    What are you taking every three days? Regardless, the body doesn't care where the weeks start and end, so a consistent three days would be better than something staggered based on the week. If you are doing a long ester you can do it every 3.5 days. For example, Sunday morning and Wednesday evening.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    hmmm....kids startin out young these days.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Something aint right........You're profile shows your D.O.B. is February 9, 1997, that makes you 15 years old today. Which means you would have joined the forum at 6 or 7 years old............
    Last edited by tcw; 02-15-2012 at 05:42 PM.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    BTW...your Arse will be hurtin like a MOFO.

Are you entering a contest...? What are your goals?

How many AAS cycles have you done?

Is that all you're running at one time?

Not enough info....

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyluke1 View Post
    Just wondering if you can still get the same results injecting 3 tines a week on mon, wed, fri, instead of doing it every other day
    just much easier to do it mon/wed/fri........3 times a week is though enough with out having to do it 4 times every 2nd week
    it will be test prop 150mg + tran ace 100mg 3 on mon/wed/fri for 8 weeks
    any one ever run their cycle like this?? is this even a god idea?
    thanks

What are you taking every three days?
    Test-E and Tren -E
    Regardless, the body doesn't care where the weeks start and end, so a consistent three days would be better than something staggered based on the week. If you are doing a long ester you can do it every 3.5 days. For example, Sunday morning and Wednesday evening.
    That's kinda what I was thinking. I'm sure in the grand scheme it doesn't really matter, but why not do it well - every 3.5 days, regardless of what day that happens to fall on. Before, I was just injecting Sunday & Wednesday every week.

Thread Information