parksy is offline Junior Member

liquid clen on a plane

Hey boys,

My gf just started a clen cycle.. and is going to florida for a week with her family. We live in Ontario Canada. She would be flying out of Toronto to Florida. She only brings a carry on, and generally brings little lotions and shampoos etc. If she transfers like 10 ML into a shampoo travel bottle or whatever, is she okay to bring it on the plane? has anyone done this? is it something drug dogs could sniff??

Any help much appreciated.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    No reason to risk it for a clen cycle. Stopping clen for a week will not ruin her clen protocol.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    Worst comes to worst, post some.
    But Xelnaga is right and if her diet is in check its really not going to make much of a difference, she can just drop 10% calories while shes not taking it.

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    I'm actually curious about this also.

I'm looking at flying from Canada to Australia and will still have a bit of gear with me.

If I post it from me to me will it get as heavily searched through customs? Would it be better to try and switch the vial labels with something else or not bother and just send it off?

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julz_W View Post
    I'm actually curious about this also.

I'm looking at flying from Canada to Australia and will still have a bit of gear with me.

If I post it from me to me will it get as heavily searched through customs? Would it be better to try and switch the vial labels with something else or not bother and just send it off?
    Empty it into another container of some sort... Massage oil? Lube? Would be much less suspicious than vials.

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by parksy View Post
    Hey boys,

My gf just started a clen cycle.. and is going to florida for a week with her family. We live in Ontario Canada. She would be flying out of Toronto to Florida. She only brings a carry on, and generally brings little lotions and shampoos etc. If she transfers like 10 ML into a shampoo travel bottle or whatever, is she okay to bring it on the plane? has anyone done this? is it something drug dogs could sniff??

Any help much appreciated.
    Yeah just put it in something else if she really needs it... And no, drug sniffing dogs are not trained to smell out stuff like that.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you really want to be safe, you could order a bottle from AR-R and have it mailed to the location in Florida. Then throw away what you don't use there. That way you never risk bringing it on the plane.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    I personally woud not risk it. No orginization takes drug trafficking more seriously than air travel, especially flying from one country to another. Just leave it at home and start it back up when she gets back.

Stickman123 is offline Junior Member
    I have carried research chems on the plane. I just put them in a discrete bottle with all the other shampoos, etc. Chances are nobody's gonna mess with you. There is a small risk, though, and if you are worried mail your stuff to the hotel.

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BokBok View Post
    Empty it into another container of some sort... Massage oil? Lube? Would be much less suspicious than vials.
    If you were putting it from one bottle to another wouldn't make the sterilization just nil? That'd be way easier - I'd just put it ina snowboarding oil bottle or something and post it - no checking at all.

JAB1 is offline Member
    I flew to vegas a few months ago. I had protein, creatine, bcaa etc in ziplock bags. This was a checked bag. THere was a letter inside when I got it that said it had been searched. Everything was shifted around. Not sure if they tested the powders or anything, but Im sure there eyes got big when they first saw it! So they do check!!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Last time I flew I had 2 tupperware containers, one had protein, the other was crushed oats.. They pulled me out of line n tested them at 2 airports. They just did a simple chemical dropper test to check for narcotics/explosives n I was on my way in 1-2 min. Also had liquid Nolva n Torem in travel size mouthwash containers.. put them in the bag with the rest of my bathroom stuff n they didn't even take a second look.
    If it doesn't look suspicious they have no reason to suspect anything..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it was research chem would it even matter?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Julz_W View Post
    If you were putting it from one bottle to another wouldn't make the sterilization just nil? That'd be way easier - I'd just put it ina snowboarding oil bottle or something and post it - no checking at all.
    it's an oral liquid. is everything you put in your mouth sterile?

personally, i would take it with me and have zero worries. dogs aren't trained to sniff out clen ?? lol like another member said, just transfer it into a shampoo bottle or some other obscure bottle that previously held liquid..ie mini mouthwash, ect. easy peasy bro...seriously. now, bringing other sh1t like vials and other easily identifiable paraphernalia is a big no no. again, just my opinion.

Thread Information