eightball17 is offline Associate Member

Letro VS Arimidex

Stats: 5'8", 190lbs, bf 15-17%, Training 20yrs, age 35, 4th cycle , but it's been 6 years since last which was tren a/eq /test prop 10wks

Here is the prospective next cycle.

Low dose Test E 250mg 1-12
    Tren E 400mg 1-10
    Low dose EQ 200mg-1-12-only to help with the joints

all doses injected twice a week

Saw Palmetto to protect the prostate

PCT---Nolv./Clomid 12-15

Last cycle I ran, I ran letro 0.5mg ed 1-15 and had no issues. Which in your opinions is better to run with this cycle. Had great results with last cycle. Got tired of poking myself ed for 10wks. Think I ran the EQ at 400mg last cycle, can I expect to see any beneficialy resuts at this low of dose, Will it help my joints or Will this cycle effect my joints much? Also what kind of bloat can I expect to see with this stack?
    Last edited by eightball17; 02-15-2012 at 10:41 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You cant inject Bi weekly it will really mess with our hormones.Tren ace at the longest eod.IMOP I would do test 400 Deca 300 10/12 weeks.Deca is good for your joints.Use Adex as a AI Letro to strong pct run nova an clomid.

Not running tren a, running tren e,and injecting it biweekly

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think I figured this out....

Bi-weekly
    Etymologybi- + week + -ly

[edit] PronunciationAudio (US) (file)

enPR: bī.wēk'lē, IPA: /baɪˈwiːkli/, SAMPA: /baI"wi:kli/
    Rhymes: -iːk.li
    [edit] Adjectivebiweekly (not comparable)

1.Occurring once every two weeks.
    2.(chiefly UK) Occurring twice a week (but see the Usage notes).
    [edit] Usage notesLike bimonthly and biennially, but unlike biannually, in the adjective and adverb senses, the prefix bi- applies to the week rather than to the events that occur, therefore giving the sense of “every two weeks”. Since the term is also used in the UK to mean “twice a week”, it is ambiguous there. In British English, for the sake of clarity, it is advisable to use one of the synonyms instead.

You mean 2 times a week right? To us north Americans what you are sayiung is once every 2 weeks.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You shouldn't see much bloat at all with that dose of letro. If that works for you, great. But I know I can get away with .25mg of letro M, W, F on high dosed cycles.

yeah, my bad on that. I did mean twice a week.

Letro is pretty strong, keep the dose very low if you have to use it. Adex or aromasin would be better on cycle choices though.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    agree with Redz.

in terms of strength, and how hard on the body they are - Aromisin, Arimidex , Letrozole in that order. be very careful with letro. that sh1t will shut you down hard. and the rebound of estrogen will be swift. but used properly, depending on the number of compounds and what compounds you choose, it works very well at combating estrogens and keeping them in check.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I believe that at that dose of EQ, you might as well not be using it at all. If protecting your joints is the issue, use Nandrolone Decanoate weeks 1-10. I presume that since you're using that much tren you're trying to get a cut and hard muscular appearance, but with an appropriate dose of AI the bloating from the deca shouldn't be an issue at all. EQ does help to accentuate the hardness effect of tren, but again if your joints are your concern, deca is far more effective for this, and will compliment the test. As far as AI's go, I personally stick with Arimidex or Aromasin . Tren is already harsh enough on the body, no sense in making it worse with Letro.

. EQ does help to accentuate the hardness effect of tren
    Can`t say I noticed that at all, EQ is to me a useless drug that gave no results or effects other than being more hungry.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Can`t say I noticed that at all, EQ is to me a useless drug that gave no results or effects other than being more hungry.
    Well, with the dose of EQ he was considering, he probably wouldn't even see an increase in appetite.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    can I ask why such a low dose of Test? generally speaking we see the highest dose with test and having it higher than the tren could alleviate some of the tren sides, (tren dick). Just curious what the reason was with it being lowest. I do agree with some of the others if you're running EQ solely for joints, I'd go with deca . however then you run into issues running trn and deca...

Low dose on test to keep the bloat down and hopefully reduce the water associated with test. Only really running it at all to prevent tren dick. All the benefits I'm looking for is in the tren. Doubt I'll even run the Eq, will just run a simple test/tren cycle. Won't run tren and deca together, think there would be too many sexual sides involved.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Letrozole makes sense for experienced users for a few reasons. Primarily because mg to mg its the cheapest option because of its strength. One bottle of letro can last a user more than a few cycles. Additionally, everyone needs to have letro on hand in case of gyno onset. So if you have to buy an additional bottle of it anyway, why not save money and use it as your OC ai as well.

That being said. If money is not an issue and/or you are a newbie letro can take a long time to dial in.

I used letro on my last cycle without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by eightball17;5***473
    I used letro on my last cycle without any problems.
    What were your running and how did you dose letro? Thanks.

Was running tren a/test prop/Eq, ran the letro at 0.5mg ed

Have also considered adding some Mastron to the mix, in the last 4 to 6 weeks 100mg eod, but with my body fat being what it is (17_15% range), I don't know that I would see any benefits other that maybe a reduction in the need for an A.I, anyone else have an opinion on adding this to the mix?

Just think at this point, cost would out weigh the benefits

Quote Originally Posted by eightball17;5***528
    Was running tren a/test prop/Eq, ran the letro at 0.5mg ed
    .5 ed?? That didn't kill your sex drive?

Pretty sure that's what I was running, but it has been 6 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by eightball17;5***625
    Pretty sure that's what I was running, but it has been 6 years ago
    .5 is like chemical castration. You could get away with .5 EW.

Thread Information