Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Fina and its color?

Well after reading several diff posts im left with a question on what color fina should be. Some posts indicate the goldish/redish color is do to heating the tren . I have made fina twice, once with heat, once without and have found this to be true. Now some other posts indicate that the darker the color the more concentrated the doseage, is this true?? Last night I made my second batch of fina, using the heat method and its the darker color. I want to make sure its only the heat, not the doseage that changed cuz I dont want to take too much and waste it. BTW the steps I followed for both batches should have produced the same potency, so maybe I'm just paranoid. But to me safety with injections is kinda like muscle mass, you can never have too much

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    A friend of mine made this fina..hope the pic turns out good.
    Its color is like a piss yellow, & cloudy! Not sure if its suppose to be that way or not..Havent tried this product yet, but would like some feedback!

Vin

Slypknot is offline Member
    The darker color is caused from the tren oxidizing and I do not believe affects the actual strength of it. I've made a couple batches, one urine color and the other amber-gold. Both are equal I just used heat with one....

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    OK great, so the strenght=darkness is just myth. Well I'm about to gear up with the amber in that case, here goes nothin!!

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Definately a myth.

Otherwise all the fina you buy from UG labs would be almost red in color.

Thread Information