Spintix is offline Junior Member

New to the forums and looking for advice on my first cycle

Hello, I just joined the forums today and like most new people I am looking for advice on my first cycle. I already know that I should take 400-600 mg of test eth or cyp for 10-12 weeks and 2 weeks after last injection start clomid at 50 mg a day for 3-4 weeks. I will be doing this for my first cycle along with 50 mg of anavar for 6 weeks. I am age 24, 5'11 height, 180lb, and unknown bf%. Over the past year I have been bulking from 152lb 8% bf to the 180lb that I am at now and I am guessing that I am around 10-12% bf now. I am very familiar with natural supplements, macronutrients, and types of diets to undergo during cuts/bulks/ or maintaining. However, I have no idea what to do as far as diet when I start my test/anavar cycle. My overall goal with this cycle is to get to 200lb and 8% bf. Now I have been told that based on my appearance and activity level I can easily put on another 20lbs while cutting the fat covering my abdominals. However, I am not sure how I should diet when doing this cycle to achieve these goals. Based on my pictures what kind of diet do you think I should partake in in order to achieve my goals?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to the forums and looking for advice on my first cycle-2012-02-11_22-34-29_123.jpg   New to the forums and looking for advice on my first cycle-2012-02-11_22-33-22_968.jpg   New to the forums and looking for advice on my first cycle-2012-02-11_22-32-05_54.jpg   New to the forums and looking for advice on my first cycle-2012-02-11_22-23-53_397.jpg   New to the forums and looking for advice on my first cycle-2012-02-11_22-23-02_227.jpg  

I workout 5 days a week isolation. Legs/Chest+Tricep/ Biceps+forearms/ Back / Shoulders= all about 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours with abs/core 30 min 3 times a week. Not much cardio in the past year with bulking but willing to change.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u need to head this over to the diet section. and for pct for need nolva also.. not just clomid nolva 40/40/20/20 imo..but many will say you are a year or two too early for aas...
    if it was me I would bulk some more naturally

The thing is I wanted to cut up before summer rolls around. However, from past experience naturally cutting always results in mass loss with me. From what I have heard, cutting with test allows one to keep most of their mass while cutting fat.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Look up Pre-cycle priming. Try this diet method a couple months b4 u begin ur cycle. As for cycle diet, the main thing is to keep the sodium to a min to prevent bloating and keep your calories clean. But def check out the pre-cycle priming phase, its either in the diet section or in here. Im currently utilizing it myself for my upcoming run in May.

Thread Information