chalkmyster1 is offline Junior Member

sore nipple arimidex dosage help please??

i am currently running this cycle 1.5ml of onerip 200 eod for 10 weeks for those who are not familiar with it its a blend per ml it consists of test p 70mg masteron 65mg tren ace 65mg. i have been on it for 2 weeks now and am already seeing results but have noticed this past week my right nipple is a little sore i was told before running this cycle i should have a AI at hand so i have just got some arimidex i am unsure on what dose to take. though i was originally going to take 0.5mg eod but the tabs are too small to brake up there for im going to have to take 1mg just need some help on how often to take it im going to be running it throughout the cycle???.thanks in advance

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Arimidex is terrible for gyno reversal in my experience. Do you have any Tamoxifen ? I would run 1mg adex ed with 20mg tamox until the problem clears up. It's nice to keep some type of suicide inhibitor on hand like aromasin or letro.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^agree with above. adex should have been run from beginning, but start the adex [email protected] eod with the nolva @20mgs per day that should clear up the gyno.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, run the nolva for an other week after the gyno is gone, and keep up with the adex

thanks ive got some tamox at hand but like i stated previously the tabs of adex are too small to brake up so the minimum dose i could take would be 1mg??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    depends it can be progesterone from the tren . Have you used any of these compounds before?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

yes i have used them before but never had any problems

bump

bump

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That nor 19 compound could be the issue like someone else pointed out. And if that is the case adex won't help you. I've run adex at .5 mg every three days or so and it stopped the nipple sensitivity. Not sure it would help if you already have some hardening under the nipple. Dostinex is what you need if it is progesterone related gyno. Others swear by prami. But it made me feel like stir fried shit. Lethargic as hell. So I quit taking it.

Thread Information