Gym_ is offline Banned

12 week rule doesn't count if your on HRT

Hey just had a thought seeing I'm siting here at 2am not being able to sleep...
    Would i be right in guessing that the 12 week rule for a cycle can be almost thrown out the window when your on HRT ?
    You don't have to worry about getting your levels back to normal because they weren't to start with ..
    The only thing that pops in mind right this sec is running HCG ?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I'd be concerned with the fact that gains begin to take a serious halt after week 8, so going too long after week 12 seems pointless unless you plan on seriously increasing your test levels, which of course can and will lead to much more harsh side effects. What does your HRT consist of? HCG or test?

Stickman123 is offline Junior Member
    Agreed. I'm on TRT and I'm considering a fairly long cycle. But my last cycle gains dropped at about 10 weeks. So I think you have to cycle (slingshot?) at the minimum to let your body adjust to the new mass you've put on before you can gain again.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd be concerned with the fact that gains begin to take a serious halt after week 8,
    That is pretty ambiguous, my gains don`t slow until later than that. Everyone is different. you can`t just group people as one and the same.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its true everyone is diff but Ronnie Roland studies do show the deal after 8 wks.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its true everyone is diff but Ronnie Roland studies do show the deal after 8 wks.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    I'd be concerned with the fact that gains begin to take a serious halt after week 8
    Switch compounds, add low dose winny or mast for shbg, up doses, eat more. You can keep the gains coming for a while.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    I'd be concerned with the fact that gains begin to take a serious halt after week 8, so going too long after week 12 seems pointless unless you plan on seriously increasing your test levels, which of course can and will lead to much more harsh side effects. What does your HRT consist of? HCG or test?
    Agree. Long cycles still not a good idea, even with TRT. You might be able to rethink the duration between cycles though

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Switch compounds, add low dose winny or mast for shbg, up doses, eat more. You can keep the gains coming for a while.

this^^^^^ has to do with tolerance and breaking plateau's just like anything else.

Thread Information