einar is offline New Member

about roids true or fals??

i just started judo whit my training program and i was wondering if there are any special types of roids that sum football players use becaus of the intense workouts im thinking about heart problems an things like that you probable herd these story's .. becaus these judo practices are intense as ffff, just wondering any help or good info appreciated ..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if you just started of course they are tuff. You need to get into shape for it.
    what are yuor stats?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

h 185cm , w 87kg, a 25y but i havent started any any cycle yet just gathering info and pinions and wondering..

i wouldnt do a cycle to keep up with judo practices you just started. Its a bad idea.

ok but im not going to do that yet atleast im just wonering if i would , are there some dosage i need to know about or difrent types of roids ive got prop-ethanate-deca ready but i repeat i hawent started yet and i m just gatering info on these things. but still thanks dont mean to be rude i m terrible in english so you know

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test deca will not help you with your judo. Jump rope on off days will. Then do double unders.

Seriously gixxer wth with the avatar! Ohhh wait why am I complaining. Keep em coming

ok do you recomend just to stay awy from roids while doing intens workouts i mean like not wheigt lifting or the combo, but what about the football players that do im wondering how thwy do it

keep them comming if you know somthing or have expiriens about these things

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    AAS is for lifting to make you stronger and put on weight.Would serve no purpose in wat you are doing.And for a guy just wondering why you stocking up? Tells me your not tell the truth.Dont keep it coming!

no hey i just started this training whith my lifting so im basicly just wondering how ppl do this or maybe the dont just asking that should not hurt any feelings or make ppl wonder if i m telling the truth , man its hard to get straight answers from this forum !!!!

some mma people do take certain things. But you have to be careful because certain steroids and certain dosage will cause pumps that would limit you,

U got straight answers. Gixxexr gave u one and so did I. And sondog made a good point about aas use

choker28 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einar View Post
    no hey i just started this training whith my lifting so im basicly just wondering how ppl do this or maybe the dont just asking that should not hurt any feelings or make ppl wonder if i m telling the truth , man its hard to get straight answers from this forum !!!!
    Anavar is massive in the grappling and MMA world,because of the strength gains and hardly any mass,never tried it myself but im around world class Bjj players on a regular basis and they love that stuff

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Straight answer; When I finished reading through this thread, I found: You just started judo, found that it is very physically demanding, and are looking for something to help you recover. What the other members of this board are telling you, is that you JUST started this training so OF COURSE your body is going to be tired and will need time to recover from the stress and shock you put it through. You're trying to run before you can walk.

You need to let your body adjust on it's own. Your body does not need assistance, it needs more hard work, and YOU need confidence in your abilities.

As well, Gixxer makes a good point. Randomly taking some chemical may cripple your abilities.

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    Sleep and a good diet is going to be your best bet.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah lets just hand out juice to any tom dick or harry who started a karate class fk weights lol

My gf does yoga maybe she needs some tren

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper
    Yeah lets just hand out juice to any tom dick or harry who started a karate class fk weights lol

My gf does yoga maybe she needs some tren
    Yoga plus aas? This may be the start of something special

ok i can see i may have asked the wrong qestion becaus like i sad im just thinking things over and i just started thats true but i was only asking how or what type they use or if its ewen done becaus i am training hard in the gym and i m going to use aas but i can see it now that i sould just taka a brake from judo while i do it or am i still in sum missunderstanding? respect and thanks for all youre answers i know they are good advise even thou i wanted other resoult ,, dont get me wrong here.. but why would anybody com here to lie i dont get it am just seeking info..

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Before advising you on taking steroids , there are many, many more variables that need to be taken into consideration and analyzed before anyone can give you accurate advice. The problem with your question is that it leaves too much to be determined. For instance, your diet, weight lifting specifics and body fat percentage have not been discussed. The best thing for you to do at this point is to engage in thorough study of the characteristics of each anabolic steroid , especially those that you have in your possession. You need to learn how much to take, how often, and for how long (anabolic steroid cycles). You need to research what a proper diet required to meet your specific goals is. You need to research Aromotase Inhibitors (AI), Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM) such as Clomid and Nolvadex . You need to learn about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG ). You have a very long way to go before you are ready to cycle steroids effectively and responsibly, so if you want to do steroids in a way which will help you to achieve your athletic goals without harming your body. Without this knowledge, not only will you lose all of the gains you make by taking steroids, you will also harm a multitude of internal organs, such as your heart and testes. But there is good news, through fate and good luck you have found the website which can relay all of this information to you. So begin at the top of each individual forum section and begin reading the threads which discuss all of these subjects. The forums of particular interest for you at this point are: Anabolic Steroids - Questions & Answers, Steroid Profiles Forum, PCT (Post Cycle Therapy), Workout Questions, Lifting Techniques, and the Nutrition Resource Forum. Of additional particular interest for you should be the forums entitled Injuries & Rehab and Boxing/Fighting/Wrestling. Seem overwhelming? Well so are steroids my friend.

To address your question outright, however, and this is not meant to encourage you to take steroids right now in any manner, when it comes to martial arts, the compounds you have right now will most certainly prove to be effective. Testosterone and Nandrolone (deca ) are very effective steroids when taken together for judo or almost any other form of martial arts. They will make you stronger, enhance your stamina, constitution and endurance, as well as helping to protect your joints from injury and aiding in recovery from injuries. But they will also help you to gain muscle mass and weight, granted that your diet supports new muscle mass. This can be either detrimental or helpful for someone who wishes to compete in a specific weight class, as there are seven different weight classes in olympic judo. But of course this information is only to be taken into consideration further down the road for you.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Actually, this forum is probably one of the best places TO get straight answers. There are quite a few people on here who know what the fvck they're doing and know how these drugs, training and diet work. They also learn from peer reviewed studies and preach what is proven by science rather than broscience. You might not like the answers they give you, but it's often the best and most knowledgeable answer.

TraPump is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Test deca will not help you with your judo. Jump rope on off days will. Then do double unders.
    bro **** yes! jump rope for cutting all day

best answer in my opinion thanks brian

Thread Information