Turbogenix is offline New Member

Test e/dbol/exemestane sling shot cycle

Ivebeen trying to get a response from Ronnie, but he seems either too busy or not interested in helping nor answering any of my questions. I want to try his sling shot cycle with test. I've done 12 wk basic cycles with an oral kick start. Liked the gains, didn't like how I lost most afterwards, thus I want to try this:
    Wk 1-8 test e 500/week w/50mg dbol ED for first 4wks
    Wk 9 & 10 test e 300/wk
    Wk 11-18 test e 750/wk 50mg/anadrol ED for first 4wks
    Wk 19 & 20 test 400/wk
    Wk 21-24 PCT with clomid 100/75/50/50

Wk 2-END 12.5mg exemestane EOD
    wk 1-END cycle assist

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    What are your stats? You're going to lose much more after a 20 week cycle opposed to a 12 week cycle. Also your pct is very weak.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree your pct is weak..and a cycle that long you should run hcg ..and in your pct you need nolva

and ronnie I am sure is busy..he is an awesome guy and loves to help us all out..

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree your pct is weak..and a cycle that long you should run hcg ..and in your pct you need nolva

and ronnie I am sure is busy..he is an awesome guy and loves to help us all out..

I spoke with Ronnie, we've come up with the following...

Stats: 25, 5'8 185lbs

Wk 1-8 test e. 500/wk
    Wk 1-8 anadrol 50mg ED
    Wk 1-8 deca 400mg/wk

Wk 9&10 test e. 300/wk

Wk 11-18 test e. 750/wk
    Wk 11-18 dbol 50mg ED
    Wk 11-18 deca 400 mg/wk

Wk 19&20 test 300/wk

Wk 21-28 test 750/wk
    Wk 21-28 winny 30mg ED
    WK 21-28 deca 400mg/wk

Wk 29&30 NOTHING---PRIME---

Wk 31-34 Clomid 100/75/75/50
    Wk 31-34 HcG 500iu/wk

I have enough Exemestane on hand for when I need it....should I be proactive and take it starting week 1 and follow thru til wk 34?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Wow, powerful stuff there. I wish I could fast forward to see how your gains maintain and how effective you PCT ends up. Anadrol for 8 weeks is hardcore. As for the Aromasin , yes, I would definitely take it throughout starting day 1. The Anadrol will be responsible for some serious aromatisation. And I have a hard time not seeing a place for Nolvadex either during cycle and/or for PCT considering that the Aromasin will not be adequate enough to combat the kind of gyno you could be getting. Anyway, one thing is for certain. Your physique will be absolutely amazing going in to PCT. I'm just very concerned with estrogen, your gonads, and most of all hepatoxicity.

Also, and this may be of little consequence to you, but I see that you're a fitness director and master trainer. Be prepared for the people who see you on a regular basis at work to be fully aware of the fact that you are cycling some serious steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Wow, powerful stuff there. I wish I could fast forward to see how your gains maintain and how effective you PCT ends up. Anadrol for 8 weeks is hardcore. As for the Aromasin, yes, I would definitely take it throughout starting day 1. The Anadrol will be responsible for some serious aromatisation. And I have a hard time not seeing a place for Nolvadex either during cycle and/or for PCT considering that the Aromasin will not be adequate enough to combat the kind of gyno you could be getting. Anyway, one thing is for certain. Your physique will be absolutely amazing going in to PCT. I'm just very concerned with estrogen, your gonads, and most of all hepatoxicity.
    It's a long cycle, but I plan to go forth but with caution.i might do only 2 phases rather than 3, depending on how I respond. As for Nola, your right I should probably add that in.

Also, and this may be of little consequence to you, but I see that you're a fitness director and master trainer. Be prepared for the people who see you on a regular basis at work to be fully aware of the fact that you are cycling some serious steroids.
    Could be good, could be bad.

After further review and research, I'm deleting deca from my cycle and will add in EQ 400/wk
    My pct will have nolva/clomid/Hcg
    I will reload wk 1-8 and 11-18
    I will Deload wk 9&10 and 19&20
    Start pct wk 21-24

Lol clearly didn't research well if you're adding 400mg EQ. Run hcg throughout not just at the end.

Good luck trying to restore your HPTA function after that cycle, especially without running HCG on cycle.

If you were unhappy with the amount of gains you kept from a 12 week cycle, what makes you think you can keep more from a 28 week cycle?

You definitely should revert back to using deca instead of eq. The deca is far more effective in every aspect. Also, you really need to be using HCG on-cycle instead of as PCT. By doing this kind of cycle, using HCG throughout is probably the most beneficial thing you could possibly do for yourself.

You definitely should revert back to using deca instead of eq. The deca is far more effective in every aspect. Also, you really need to be using HCG on-cycle instead of as PCT. By doing this kind of cycle, using HCG throughout is probably the most beneficial thing you could possibly do for yourself.
    How so? Ronnie has been recommending using Hcg as a pct. this is what did last cycle...

Week 1-4: CEL M-DROL 10/20/20/30
    Week 1-12: Test E 250 Mondays & Thursday Mornings
    Week 3-12: hCG 250iu Mondays & Thursday Evening
    Week 9-14: CEL H-DROL 50/75/75/75/100/100
    Week 14: Clomid @200 for 4 days, & @150 for 3days
    Week 15-17: Clomid 100/50/25
    Week 14-17: Sustain Alpha & Lean Extreme

The more I talk around here and on other forums, it seems everyone has their own take on what works best for them. I keep putting out theredifferentideasthat some like and others reject. Here is another possibility, a little less harsh but solid...

Week 1-4: Anadrol 50/50/50/50
    Week 1-12: Test E 250 Mondays & Thursday Mornings
    Week 1-12: EQ 200 Mondays & Thursday mornings
    Week 3-17: hCG 250iu Mondays & Thursday Evening
    Week 11-14: Dbol 50/50/50/50
    Week 14-17 nolva 20/20/20/20
    Week 14-17 clomid 100/75/75/50
    Week 1-17 Exemestane 12.5mg EOD

Quote Originally Posted by Turbogenix View Post
    The more I talk around here and on other forums, it seems everyone has their own take on what works best for them. I keep putting out there different ideas that some like and others reject.
    Absolutely. None of us (that I know of) are doctors, and this is a subject open to interpretation. The best thing I can advise is to take in others ideas as subjective, do a lot of research on your own, and have the knowledge necessary to form your own conclusions. Some people will tell you to stay away from Ronnie's slingshot system unless you plan on being on TRT for the rest of your life. I think you're a bit young for that just yet

And on that subject, consider the following in regards to HCG . HCG acts as a gonadotropin, thus stimulating the testes. So, there are two primary methods to use it. One, taking it after a cycle as PCT. This method kickstarts the gonads back into producing testosterone , similar to Nolvadex and Clomid. Two, taking it on-cycle to hopefully prevent your testes from atrophying and shutting down in the first place. Assuming this is a success, you wouldn't have just spent 14 weeks with your nuts being turned off, which allows us to presume that it will be far more easy to get them back and running in full gear. Make sense?

Absolutely. None of us (that I know of) are doctors, and this is a subject open to interpretation. The best thing I can advise is to take in others ideas as subjective, do a lot of research on your own, and have the knowledge necessary to form your own conclusions. Some people will tell you to stay away from Ronnie's slingshot system unless you plan on being on TRT for the rest of your life. I think you're a bit young for that just yet

And on that subject, consider the following in regards to HCG. HCG acts as a gonadotropin, thus stimulating the testes. So, there are two primary methods to use it. One, taking it after a cycle as PCT. This method kickstarts the gonads back into producing testosterone, similar to Nolvadex and Clomid. Two, taking it on-cycle to hopefully prevent your testes from atrophying and shutting down in the first place. Assuming this is a success, you wouldn't have just spent 14 weeks with your nuts being turned off, which allows us to presume that it will be far more easy to get them back and running in full gear. Make sense?
    Makes sense... That means you agree with my recent post where Hcg is used thought the cycle

Well last time you also had a weak pct (clomid only) and you stopped the hcg two weeks early so theres 2 problems already.

your next plan looks much better but dont expect much from 400eq and if you want to run it till week 12 then test should be run till week 14 (2 weeks longer)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbogenix View Post
    That means you agree with my recent post where Hcg is used thought the cycle
    Yes sir.

Thread Information