hungry_beast is offline New Member

Lightbulb New to juicing, the site and really confused as to where to start

Hey guys, Newbie here!

I've been bodybuilding for a year now, though my gains have really slowed down even though my diet is good the gains are coming way too slow for my liking.
    Im 19.
    Weight 85kg which is 187pounds.
    Height: 6.3ft

Im looking at juicing as a result of my slow gains, yet don't have a clue where to start. I've been reading through people's diaries/cycles and it's all soo soo confusing. Some people are on deca .clen ,dbol there are so many different types.

My goals are putting on weight/ ofcourse muscle gains, not fat (Though im ecto so fat isn't a major worry)
    I'd also prob want to start off with a relativley short cycle, I realise effects will be smaller yet going from newbie to a huge cycle could mess me up.
    However there is one problem last year I had pretty bad acne, hence I was on roaccutane. At the moment I don't have too many pimples, generally just from sweat, 1 or 2 here and there.
    Is there any cycle which generally has less affects on acne than others, or should I just hit up accutane again?

Also is there any book(s) that you would reccomend on getting a better understanding/overveiw?

Thanks Heaps guys!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    start reading the educational threads and stickies in each section
    at yuor age any cycle will mess you up.
    You say your diet is good but things have slowed. Have you been changing your diet. You diet needs to keep increasing for you to keep increasing. The same diet that got you to 187 will not get you to 200
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Your still a bit to young as of yet...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You risk doing serious damage to your endo system at such a young age.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    but welcome and continue to read and the diet and work out sections are awesome...

hungry_beast is offline New Member

Exclamation

You guys are the experts; so i'll hold off on the juice, I didn't realise 19 was considered too young to start. Which will give me more time to research into the issue anyway.
    Out of curiosity, what age is considered appropriate to start steroids ?
    I figured 18+, just as pro bb's such as arnold, priest etc. started cycling early. (Would you suspect that they would of messed some s*** up so to speak?

Cheers guys, thanks for the help. (Great forum)

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry_beast View Post
    You guys are the experts; so i'll hold off on the juice, I didn't realise 19 was considered too young to start. Which will give me more time to research into the issue anyway.
    I figured 18+, just as pro bb's such as arnold, priest etc. started cycling early. (Would you suspect that they would of messed some s*** up so to speak?

25 is usually regarded as the best time to start going off when most peoples hpta is fully developed.

BossMcBossBoss is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry_beast View Post

Most people on the forum will tell you 25, because your test will peak until your about 25.

Thread Information