SMcB is offline Associate Member

Which results in bigger strength gains: d-bol or deca?

25 mgs./day of d-bol vs. 400 mgs./week of deca

Which would result in more strength gains?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    hard to say never ran either alone
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Let's assume you stack with test. If I ever did stack, I'm not willing to run too many compounds at once, only two at the most. Just wondering which would deliver more strength gains, test/d-bol or test/deca .

at those doses prob deca imo

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree at those doses, but dbol will happen quickly and deca will be alot slower and should be ran longer. if dbol was 40 mg I would say dbol

and gixxer your avatar is omg...

Thanks for your opinion, guys. I guess if I ever do stack something with test, I'd be better off with deca rather than d-bol. Since d-bol is liver toxic, I'm reluctant to take any more than 25 mgs./day. So I guess it wouldn't even be worth running d-bol at that dosage.

everything has sides. The liver toxicity is over hyped imo. Yes everyone is different but deca has side effects also

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    gixxer is right..and you will see good strength gains at 25 mg imo...I ran 30 and the strength was great..and the liver thing just take some milt thistle of liv 52 and run for like 6 wks you will be good..
    and deca totally shuts you down so I would run hcg ...

testfeind123 is offline Junior Member
    dbol is def better for beginners..jus make sure yu run some liver support with it

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by SMcB;5***351
    Thanks for your opinion, guys. I guess if I ever do stack something with test, I'd be better off with deca rather than d-bol. Since d-bol is liver toxic, I'm reluctant to take any more than 25 mgs./day. So I guess it wouldn't even be worth running d-bol at that dosage.
    People exaggerate the liver danger. I'm reluctant to think you'd have huge gains at 25mgs/day. But it comes down to how your body reacts to the compound. I didn't notice any gains at 30mgs, but 50mgs I sure did.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah your liver should be fine as soon as you come off dbol anyways. 50mgs ed gave me strength gains through the roof and gained an easy 12 lbs that month

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy90;5***623
    Yeah your liver should be fine as soon as you come off dbol anyways. 50mgs ed gave me strength gains through the roof and gained an easy 12 lbs that month
    Its funny... But I had such a great time with dbol years ago... for some reason I never think to run it.... I'm always looking for the designer stuff... anaver/tren .... Maybe ill just grab me some nice dirty dbol and have a bloatfest

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have some injectable dbol I'm going to run this summer with test prop and NPP. Just got done with the same cycle (8 weeks) only it was oral dbol for the first 30 days at 50 mg ed. Going to run it for the whole 8 weeks at 25mg ed with the injectable. Think it should be interesting.... I usually run Proviron at 50 mg ed on a cycle like this and never get too bloated...

I'm like Soulstealer running a lot of exotics like MENT, Tren , Masteron etc. It was really nice to run the ol' test/nandro/dbol from the old days...
    Last edited by The Titan99; 02-17-2012 at 02:28 AM.

testfeind123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    I have some injectable dbol I'm going to run this summer with test prop and NPP. Just got done with the same cycle (8 weeks) only it was oral dbol for the first 30 days at 50 mg ed. Going to run it for the whole 8 weeks at 25mg ed with the injectable. Think it should be interesting.... I usually run Proviron at 50 mg ed on a cycle like this and never get too bloated...

I'm like Soulstealer running a lot of exotics like MENT, Tren, Masteron etc. It was really nice to run the ol' test/nandro/dbol from the old days...
    That's awesome. Never heard of injectable dbol. That means yu cud run it way longer and prob a higher dose right?

stpete is offline Banned
    I would prefer deca any day.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm a huge fan of nandrolone , but I like to run short (8 week) cycles, so the decaonate (sic) ester is so slow that it doesn't get a chance to really get rolling. That's just one more reason I like NPP, test prop, tren ace etc.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I really get caught up in NEEDing the exotic stuff to run a cycle... where just upping dose of test and HGH will make MASSIVE changes... I think it all comes down to not Over thinking it...

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's kind of hard to compare the 2 but I would take deca over dbol in the long run.

Deen54 is offline Member
    dball would put on mass and strength very quickly even on 25 mg...deca would take long to see anything and at 400mg...it would hardly be noticeable.
    it would help your joints... i would rate deca just one above eq.

STAN. is offline Banned - Water Logged Biotch!

Cool ps

i just love stacking dbol with deca and for boost i throw in some trebolan 75.only do dbol for first 4 weeks and then the rest for 10 weeks.no major sides.and my nuts work all the way to the end woooooooooooooooooooooot.

dif peeps react dif to the jucie.one mans jucie the others posion.
    Last edited by STAN.; 03-30-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Thread Information