tunechi23 is offline New Member

New Cycle - Advice and Help

6 foot 2 inches
    195lbs
    14%BF
    Age - 24

Cycle History: Test E with dbol . Test Prop with dbol. Dbol only. Anavar only.

After my Dbol+testE cycle, I was unable to get a PCT, so I went without one (i know, very bad) ..

I am starting a new cycle and it is: Test E or Test400 (havent decided, advice would be great) + Winny + Nolva.

(test e)
    W1 - 350mg test/e.d.
    w2 - 350mg test/e.d
    w3 - same test + 30-40mg winny/e.d
    ...continue til all gone.. then nolva for PCT

Was wondering: 1. what effects could i have from not using a PCT in the past? much damage? By taking test and a PCT this time, can that possibly help and negative affects I caused myself from the past? Also, at what point during the cycle should I add PCT and how much, and for how long?

I was also thinking of taking Anavar instead of Winny for this cycle. But its cheaper for me to do the winny.

Please do not criticize. I am well aware of mistakes I have made.

Also just curious, but how legit are the bottles that you can buy from this sponsor at ***********.com ?? Are they legit? And do they mail to the U.S. ??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your going to do 350mg of test ed?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi23;5***759
    6 foot 2 inches
    195lbs
    14%BF
    Age - 24

Cycle History: Test E with dbol . Test Prop with dbol. Dbol only. Anavar only.

After my Dbol+testE cycle, I was unable to get a PCT, so I went without one (i know, very bad) ..

I am starting a new cycle and it is: Test E or Test400 (havent decided, advice would be great) + Winny + Nolva.

(test e)
    W1 - 350mg test/e.d.
    w2 - 350mg test/e.d
    w3 - same test + 30-40mg winny/e.d
    ...continue til all gone.. then nolva for PCT

Was wondering: 1. what effects could i have from not using a PCT in the past? much damage? By taking test and a PCT this time, can that possibly help and negative affects I caused myself from the past? Also, at what point during the cycle should I add PCT and how much, and for how long?

I was also thinking of taking Anavar instead of Winny for this cycle. But its cheaper for me to do the winny.

Please do not criticize. I am well aware of mistakes I have made.
    I don't get what you mean here. Unless your talking about the mistakes in your past about not using PCT etc?

First of all for someone about to hit your 5th cycle I'm surprised your still sitting at 195, it sounds like you cycled too early, but like you've said this is the past.

For the question about the board sponsors is it not obvious.....Could a published website really sell REAL roids that are illegal?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Happy birthday..........

I'm sorry. I meant 350mg test/ each week.

Yes, the reason I am not bigger is because my last cycle was about 2 years ago and I was out of commission for a few months with a very bad kidney stone that required surgery.

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    In that case 350mg seems too low, most first cycles are 400-500 a week
    Last edited by JonnyConcrete; 02-18-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Well i only have 10ml at 250mg. That is one reason why i was debating taking the test400 instead.... But as for my PCT. Suggestions when and how much to take? Nolva 25mg/pill

Duh for you idiots... 350mg/day. haaaaa...... its 700mg/10 days. sounds good to me..stop arguing and give me your friggen info.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi23 View Post
    Duh for you idiots... 350mg/day. haaaaa...... its 700mg/10 days. sounds good to me..stop arguing and give me your friggen info.
    Alright, my info...
    I'm 35, blue eyes, light brown hair. I enjoy long walks on the beach at dusk, and camping in the winter. My hobbies include painting, sketching, playing guitar and drums, composing and directing music. I'm primarily interested in classical, European folk, and Norwegian black metal music. My favorite color is transparent, and you don't get to see my birthmark until the third date. Anything else?

stpete is offline Banned
    Well, with your last comment help might not be around so fast for you. Here's what you need to do for YOURSELF and quit relying on us to spoon feed you. Hit the PCT forum. It's all right there if you take the time to read through it.
    And you need to get a solid diet. With all those cycles and still under 200lbs. is weak.

Good Luck

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Yeah' you're bound to get all the help you want by calling everyone idiots................BRILLIANT. You're too young for steroids .

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You make a mistake in your cycle proposal and then call everyone else idiots? Last time I checked you were the one who wrote 350mgs ED. Then you correct it and state it's 350mgs a week. Now you are saying it's 700mg/10 days which is 490mgs a week. I think it has become quite obvious who the idiot in this thread is.

Yeah, yeah. Sorry. I shouldnt have posted at 4AM, bombed outta my mind. I apologize. Thanks guys.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    You make a mistake in your cycle proposal and then call everyone else idiots? Last time I checked you were the one who wrote 350mgs ED. Then you correct it and state it's 350mgs a week. Now you are saying it's 700mg/10 days which is 490mgs a week. I think it has become quite obvious who the idiot in this thread is.

All he wanted was your info FireGuy.

Thread Information