Thread: test flu?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member

test flu?

Hey guys just started my first cycle, 500mgs test E, first shot was on Wednesday night and next is on Sunday morning, the shot went great, was a little sore the next day,felt like a bruise, way better today! Last night I got a real itchy throat a little cough, and mild cold sweat, abduction my skin hurt to the touch! Kinda like normal flu symptoms, I was wondering if this could be test flu after only 2 days ? I also took my adex last night, had to open the cap divide it in to 4 doses, I took .25 of the powder in a cup mixed with water and drank it, 20 min after this my symptoms started, any ideas?

I still Test flu and I've been cycling for a while now. Don't worry about it, it's natural. If the symptoms persist for several days, you've got the flu.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Two days is long enough.
    Test Flu is throaty rather than nasally, and unlike the Flu its cough is not productive (doesn't produce phlegm).
    Other than that, like ScotchG said, symptoms and duration are about the same.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Its half way through the day now and I feel way better!, I didn't think this would affect me this quick! Is there any other signs or symptoms I should be looking for or will experience? Thanks guys, your insite really helped ease my mind.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I've gotten test flu on every cycle so far.. usually starts on day 2 lasts 3-4 days.

I'll get stomach sickness, slight disorientation if I move quick, fluctuating body temp, minor nausea.
    It's bad in the early morning n fades away late morning/early afternoon.
    Last edited by jasc; 02-17-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Revelations is offline Junior Member
    Is there any way to avoid test flu or is it just something to expect on a Test cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by jasc
    I've gotten test flu on every cycle so far.. usually starts on day 2 lasts 3-4 days.

I'll get stomach sickness, slight disorientation if I move quick, fluctuating body temp, minor nausea.
    It's bad in the early morning n fades away late morning/early afternoon.
    Ya that sounds like what I'm feeling, its been almost 48hours since my pin, I feel better now, still got a tickle in my throat, and feel a little warm still, but it seems to be fading. At first I thought it was the adex because I had to open the capsule, divide it up and drink it in water!

What causes these symptoms?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    What causes these symptoms?
    I believe the general consensus is that test flu is a result of the initial impact that a spike in testosterone causes on the immune system, that is to say that it actually weakens the immune system to some degree, and the flu-like symptoms are a consequence in this along with the body's initial response which is to deploy white blood cells to combat what it perceives to be a threat along the lines of the flu or a common cold. Also as test increases red blood cells, I would presume that it decreases white blood cells in the process, so the body is trying to utilize cells that it may suddenly not have to the degree that it was previously accustomed to having. At any rate, this is just me being speculative and I have no scientific evidence to back this up.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Its a defense mechanism the sudden increase in hormone levels as the body trys to wash out the intruder same as it does if you have cought a germ or a virus.

I figured as much. Just my system getting used to the new hormone levels, that happened quick tho! I guess I thought because it was test E I wouldnt have any symptoms or signs for at least 2 weeks, ... I guess this means my gear is legit!

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Is this similar to tren cough?

I personally have no experience with tren , I'm sure somebody will chime in.

Thread Information