Thread: over reacting?

Dilness is offline New Member

over reacting?

Hey guys this is my first post on here sorry if I'm repeating a question previously answered, but i couldn't find one that exactly mentioned it like my case. I'm a male, 21 years old, 5'10 and 185 lbs, I've been woking out for 4 years and the only steroids I've ever done were some dbols to get a quick pump (just 6mg a day for just month). other than that Im new to the juicing scene, on Tuesday i bought some Deca 300 and Test 400 (i know its much for beginner, especially considering that I'm stacking... impatience to get big i guess) along with the PCT and the 1" syringes for the delts (wanted the one for the glutes but fresh out). That same day i had a friend inject a half cc of the Test and other half cc of Deca on to my Left arm delt. I've researched the sites before and he got it spot on, there was no pain at the time from the injection and till today no bruising at the site. but heres basically what worries me, maybe I'm just over reacting but i wanna make sure. Its Friday now and I'm very sore in that shoulder, and the soreness kinda moved down to my upper Bicep as well. Another thing I've noticed is that at the areas that its very sore its a little puffy and a tad bit pinker than it used to be. so its pretty much a pain in the ass to work out with this type of pain. is this normal? should i move my injection site to the glutes? i also wanted to see if i post some pictures of the test and deca to make sure they're not fakes and I'm not having an adverse reaction. sorry for the huge post... if you guys need any additional info please ask. id like to figure this out before i inject again, wanna make sure I'm not doing myself any harm. Thanks beforehand for any advise and help on the matter...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120217_200512.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	952.8 KB 
ID:	120394

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120217_200550.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	875.7 KB 
ID:	120395

front and back

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Have you done any research on the Endocrine & HPTA systems Dilness?

I'm sure this is going to sound stupid and ignorant no sadly i haven't. what did i miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Dilness View Post
    I'm sure this is going to sound stupid and ignorant no sadly i haven't. what did i miss?
    No shame in not knowing. You came to the right place to learn. Start here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.Tz7Ul1EsZX0 ........ http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.Tz7U9FEsZX0

so i should just quit my cycle?

so i should just quit my cycle?
    I would. And run a PCT.

alright and wait btw aside from not doing it, was the whole arm thing normal to doing steroids ?

alright and wait btw aside from not doing it, was the whole arm thing normal to doing steroids?
    Yes. Its normal. Use a heating pad to relive the pain & massage it aggressively, it will hurt at first, but you will feel a lot better after about 20 - 30 minutes.

thanks for all your help lol, i guess i gotta keep waiting

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I would. And run a PCT.
    Does he need to run PCT? Not disagreeing, but clarifying. I think he has done one shot. 200mg test and 150mg deca .

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    from what i remember deca was suppresive to the HPTA at 100mg the first dose.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Does he need to run PCT? Not disagreeing, but clarifying. I think he has done one shot. 200mg test and 150mg deca.
    I would just to be safe, especially with the use of a 19 nor. I agree that it is not likely needed, but I just wanna make sure all the bases are covered.

acidking is offline Associate Member
    That's why I always pin in the quads, I guess you wouldn't want the pain to hold you back from developing your upper body.

Thread Information