Thread: Bloodpressure

Optima25 is offline Associate Member

Bloodpressure

Hi friends

Have very high pressure. 156/75 - what can I do against that? Dont want beta-blocks

BossMcBossBoss is offline New Member
    fish oil, cardio, try to have less stress by mediating or something. But you should definitely get it lowered before doing a cycle.

yeabuddy is offline Junior Member
    celery seed extract or hawthorn berry can help

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Optima25 View Post
    Hi friends

Have very high pressure. 156/75 - what can I do against that? Dont want beta-blocks
    Are you on a AAS cycle right now?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ACE inhibitor or angiotensin receptor blocker, for young hypertensives. coversyl or cozaar. got to see your doctor for these

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree with above on going to the doctor..grade seed extract works good. but sodium intake will be your best bet..lower that and it should come down

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Hi friends

Really? Your blood pressure is high and you post it on a frigging Internet forum? Seriously?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi friends

You still have an "ok" mean systemic pressure, its the systolic is high compared to normal and ur diastolic is still normal. That is due to a decreased compliance in the larger arteries. There are options to do this, but since it seems u wanna go 'naturaly', you need to increase your Omega-3 oils ALOT. They help prevent abnormal inflammation responses in the arteries when its not needed.

assuming you are a generally healthy person *kinda have lack of info about yourself... * but you see your bp is high on the systolic side but normal on diastolic, you should really try to clean your diet up AMAZING! the buildup of plaques inside the walls of the arteries can resist against the stretching, which lowers compliance. ALso if you have an inbalance between Omega-3 and Omega -6 oils in the body, Omega-6 are proinflammatory. Most people have too much omega 6 and not enough omega 3

Also, drink more water and work on your diet and not eating as much salt *again assuming that u live in the states where our diets are VERY high in sodium.

Make sure to do endurance exercise to get the blood flow going throughout the body which can help remove some of the issues that are occuring

head on over to the diet section, and the guru's over there can help you alot more with your diet and what you can change/alter/do something different.

if you are tryin to avoid the doc, then the above suggestions should get you somewhere. but definately make an appointment to make sure nothing else is going on that needs attention.

They will prolly do blood work, check your kidneys, and other things to help show what is going on in your body.

best of luck! ask me if u have any ??'s

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8

You still have an "ok" mean systemic pressure, its the systolic is high compared to normal and ur diastolic is still normal. That is due to a decreased compliance in the larger arteries. There are options to do this, but since it seems u wanna go 'naturaly', you need to increase your Omega-3 oils ALOT. They help prevent abnormal inflammation responses in the arteries when its not needed.

assuming you are a generally healthy person *kinda have lack of info about yourself... * but you see your bp is high on the systolic side but normal on diastolic, you should really try to clean your diet up AMAZING! the buildup of plaques inside the walls of the arteries can resist against the stretching, which lowers compliance. ALso if you have an inbalance between Omega-3 and Omega -6 oils in the body, Omega-6 are proinflammatory. Most people have too much omega 6 and not enough omega 3

Also, drink more water and work on your diet and not eating as much salt *again assuming that u live in the states where our diets are VERY high in sodium.

Make sure to do endurance exercise to get the blood flow going throughout the body which can help remove some of the issues that are occuring

head on over to the diet section, and the guru's over there can help you alot more with your diet and what you can change/alter/do something different.

if you are tryin to avoid the doc, then the above suggestions should get you somewhere. but definately make an appointment to make sure nothing else is going on that needs attention.

They will prolly do blood work, check your kidneys, and other things to help show what is going on in your body.

best of luck! ask me if u have any ??'s
    How can I say thank you to you? That was really helpful. I am going to try bromelain, coenzyme and omega3

Thread Information