Thread: Dbol?

JD3
    JD3 is offline Junior Member

Dbol?

is there a point in taking dbol mid cycle, or should it just be used primarily to jump start a cycle?
    if i take adex while taking dbol will this cut down water retention thus minimizing my gains? (rumors of dbol being majority of gains being water weight?)
    are gains made on dbol in fact water weight, if so is there any way to limit losses? if its not worth taking dont even worry about answering the other questions lol

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    taking an ai and it minimizing gains is mostly "broscience" according to what I last heard.. lots of people just start dbol and also some use the last 4-6 weeks..if you have a strict diet and low sodium and drink lots of water your bloat should be minimal..

JD3
    JD3 is offline Junior Member
    yeah, i knew it was used primarily during the beginning/end of the cycle. do you know about tren , whether its mostly water weight? i know most orals are like that. i'm looking to build mass while burning what little fat i do have, and i know tren is good for this but i've you could reccommend something different id like to shy away from tren if possible (i'm not looking to cut because i dont want to lose size)

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Get yourself to the profiles section, and do a little reading there: http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.Tz8tmrSO5l1
    Tren shouldn't cause water retention (I say, "shouldn't" because there's always a lucky one out there who may be sensitive to it.)
    Take a look at the diet & nutrition section as well. There's useful information in there.

Now to the important stuff.
    I've got to say this and burst your bubble. Although you're mid cycle, I'd suggest after this cycle, you train naturally. At 22 years old, you're body is still developing itself, and you have plenty of natural testosterone to get you there. In the long run, this will more than likely turn out to do more harm than good to your body. Truth.
    Last edited by SnaX; 02-17-2012 at 11:07 PM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree with more reading..and tren is a strong compound and not to be messed with for a beginner...

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD3 View Post
    is there a point in taking dbol mid cycle, or should it just be used primarily to jump start a cycle?
    if i take adex while taking dbol will this cut down water retention thus minimizing my gains? (rumors of dbol being majority of gains being water weight?)
    are gains made on dbol in fact water weight, if so is there any way to limit losses? if its not worth taking dont even worry about answering the other questions lol
    Many people prefer to take dianobol during the beginning or end of a cycle. I've never heard of anyone using it during the middle of a cycle. But if you haven't started using dbol yet, I would suggest not using it at all right now. At your age taking steroids is a very bad idea, and using a highly-toxic oral steroid will only prove to damage your body even further. Dianobol can cause a lot of water retention but this is controllable by taking an adequate dose of an AI. To state that dbol gains are primarily water weight is exemplary of someone having a very poor understanding of what this compound does. Get on the profile page for this compound and educate yourself. Dbol is very effective for adding strength, quick muscle mass (which can also very quickly diminish), and even stimulating appetite, though this affect seems to vary greatly from person to person. But I think the real answer your looking for in these questions relates to diet. Proper nutrition is what is required to make the most of your potential gains and maintain them, along with understanding how to dose testosterone properly. I'm not here to beat you up about your knowledge (or lack thereof), but you really need to do yourself a favor and undergo a great deal of learning before experimenting with anabolic steroids my friend.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    dbol mid cycle is fine. yes ppl use it at jump start or finish up but there is nothing wrong with using it mid cycle. biggest regret i have about past cycles is not running a oral all the way through. dbol is fine at anytime. liver damage is blown way outta porportion. just drink alot of water and ull be fine. no need for liv52 and that junk. keep it easy on salt if ur worried about bloat

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly, d-bol is fine anytime. i like taking it mid cycle when my test levels are high. as for water weight, everyone is different but i dont ever gain water weight when taking d-bol anymore. i run an adex with it and eat clean.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information