BossMcBossBoss is offline New Member

First Cycle of Dbol/Test E

My stats

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 170
    Bodyfat: 7-8%
    Training for 5 years, weighed 115 before I started lifting

Gains have been coming so slow lately so im think about doing my first cycle of test e and dbol at the beginning of summer. Anyway what I plan on doing is the following:

500mg of Test e a week for 12 weeks. Pin every 3.5 days.
    30 mg of dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks
    Will be taking either aromasin or arimidex (leaning towards arimidex because it is about half the price)
    Also HCG during cycle.

For my PCT, two weeks after my last injection:
    Nolvadex : 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: 50/50/50/50

Questions:
    Is aromasin worth the extra cost over arimidex? And how should i dose the AI during my cycle?
    How should I dose the HCG? And is it correct to run it during cycle and end it 1 week prior to the PCT?

Let me know if I should change the dosage for my PCT.

Thanks

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    First, I'll begin by saying that I hope you have researched the effect that anabolic steroids has on a young male's body when taken before their HPTA has fully developed. We all take risks when we use steroids , but for someone under the age of 25, the risks are far more dangerous. That being said, you are 23 and with that I don't mind answering your questions directly for the sake of helping you to avoid performing an improper cycle.

It's highly frowned upon to cycle a stack for your first cycle, and doubly so when one of those compounds is an oral as highly toxic as Dianobol. Personally, I would save the dbol until your next cycle and just enjoy the tremendous gains you'll see from your first cycle of a good dose of test. For some reason, the first cycle always seems to be the most impressive in terms of the way your body responds, but that's probably just "broscience".

As for your AI, I only have experience with Arimidex and for this cycle, if it had only test, I would take 0.5mg every three days. If you throw dbol into the mix, you will probably need to use much more and the dosing gets complicated, as you will need to reduce the AI once the dbol has fully worked its way out. As for Aromasin , this AI is less toxic and I believe actually has less a chance of causing an estrogen rebound than Arimidex, but in my opinion Arimidex is perfectly fine. The AI I prefer to stay away from is Letrozole , in fact due to its toxicity, incredible strength and consequent ability to destroy all estrogen and your libido with it.

For HCG , you should inject 250iu twice a week (once every Monday morning and once every Thursday evening). I have read that HCG should be stopped 10 days before the last test e injection, and I've read that HCG should be injected in two large doses during the first week in between your test cycle and PCT, so perhaps someone else can help to clarify this.
    Last edited by BBrian; 02-18-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Sounds ok for a 2nd or 3rd cycle for your 1st one just use test ..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    obviously you did your homework and i dont see anything wrong with 500mgs of test a week and 30mgs of d-bol. as for HCG , everyone is different but i would start at 250ius twice a week thru the cycle then stop it with my test. i wouldnt run it into my PCT
    Last edited by PT; 02-18-2012 at 09:35 AM.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

If this is your first cycle I'd bump up the first week of Clomid to 100mg.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    obviously you did your homework and i dont see anything wrong with 500mgs of test a week and 30mgs of d-bol. as for HCG , everyone is different but i would start at 250ius twice a week thru the cycle then stop it with my test. i wouldnt run it into my PCT
    i agree.
    Also it sound like you have been making good gains. Your results may have slowed because of diet. As you keep growing you have to keep adjusting your diet to keep growing. The diet that worked for you 6 months ago may not work for you now
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BossMcBossBoss is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    First, I'll begin by saying that I hope you have researched the effect that anabolic steroids has on a young male's body when taken before their HPTA has fully developed. We all take risks when we use steroids , but for someone under the age of 25, the risks are far more dangerous. That being said, you are 23 and with that I don't mind answering your questions directly for the sake of helping you to avoid performing an improper cycle.

It's highly frowned upon to cycle a stack for your first cycle, and doubly so when one of those compounds is an oral as highly toxic as Dianobol. Personally, I would save the dbol until your next cycle and just enjoy the tremendous gains you'll see from your first cycle of a good dose of test. For some reason, the first cycle always seems to be the most impressive in terms of the way your body responds, but that's probably just "broscience".

As for your AI, I only have experience with Arimidex and for this cycle, if it had only test, I would take 0.5mg every three days. If you throw dbol into the mix, you will probably need to use much more and the dosing gets complicated, as you will need to reduce the AI once the dbol has fully worked its way out. As for Aromasin , this AI is less toxic and I believe actually has less a chance of causing an estrogen rebound than Arimidex, but in my opinion Arimidex is perfectly fine. The AI I prefer to stay away from is Letrozole , in fact due to its toxicity, incredible strength and consequent ability to destroy all estrogen and your libido with it.

For HCG, you should inject 250iu twice a week (once every Monday morning and once every Thursday evening). I have read that HCG should be stopped 10 days before the last test e injection, and I've read that HCG should be injected in two large doses during the first week in between your test cycle and PCT, so perhaps someone else can help to clarify this.
    Thanks, I guess I'll drop the dbol and possibly wait a year or two until I do this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gym_ View Post
    Sounds ok for a 2nd or 3rd cycle for your 1st one just use test ..
    For sure

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If this is your first cycle I'd bump up the first week of Clomid to 100mg.
    How come?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i agree.
    Also it sound like you have been making good gains. Your results may have slowed because of diet. As you keep growing you have to keep adjusting your diet to keep growing. The diet that worked for you 6 months ago may not work for you now
    I've upped my calories, but I guess I'll see how much more muscle mass I can gain in the next year or two and then do my cycle.

Thread Information