joe_19 is offline Junior Member

Question steroids and australia !?

Hi I'm currently in australia from the uk, staying here for a few years, I've read up on the laws and stuff it seems so much more firm out here for this sort of thing ie' jail sentences big fines, most webbies online say they deliver here but what's the chances of reiciveing the package because of customs?(Customs are shit hot over here) Had a good few sorces in the uk out here I have non or no idea where 2 look also I've developed gyno which I need 2 get hold of letro and anti es to combat.... Any ideas what to do guys ? Thanks long time member of this site age 22 I've done 4 cycles in the past any info welcome...... Thanks for viewing joe

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    You've been here since 2009, you KNOW fishing is against the rules. As far as research chems. go, AR-R ships to OZ. 4 cycles under your belt at the age of 22..........dam...........what other problems are you having besides the Gyno.?

leather daddy is offline Banned
    customs are smart fkers. VERY SMART. Dont under estimate how smart they are when it comes to trying to import this stuff. And yes there strict. As The Bear said get some Letro from Ar-R

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Deleted as it had already been mentioned.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Goto the doctor and tell him you have gyno.. he will give you a prescription for it ...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_19 View Post
    Hi I'm currently in australia from the uk, staying here for a few years, I've read up on the laws and stuff it seems so much more firm out here for this sort of thing ie' jail sentences big fines, most webbies online say they deliver here but what's the chances of reiciveing the package because of customs?(Customs are shit hot over here) Had a good few sorces in the uk out here I have non or no idea where 2 look also I've developed gyno which I need 2 get hold of letro and anti es to combat.... Any ideas what to do guys ? Thanks long time member of this site age 22 I've done 4 cycles in the past any info welcome...... Thanks for viewing joe
    You could just make many small orders and see which ones make it through customs. Or you could find a dealer at your gym and buy through him. Don't be expecting anybody here to give you a source though.

Thread Information