boxa06 is offline Productive Member

Clomid/tamox insomnia! Help!

I'm currently at the end of week 1 of PCT and I'm using 100mg clomid and 40mg tamox per day. I haven't been able to sleep all week! I'm going insane! Do you guys think it's the clomid or tamox ? Anyone had this happen before? Suggestions on what to do please..

This was posted in the PCT forum yesterday but I didn't get anyone that could help..

leather daddy is offline Banned
    maybe try some DSIP or whatever it is the sleeping chemical/peptide the Ar-r bought in the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    maybe try some DSIP or whatever it is the sleeping chemical/peptide the Ar-r bought in the other day.
    By the time it gets to me PCT will be over man.. I ended up taking a quarter of a Xanax that my mate gave me last night and I was out! But don't wonna be taking drugs like that all the way through PCT. Maybe something over the counter that. clould help? Or if someone could tell me which it is out of nolva and clomid that causes this I'll lower my dose.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    You could try 5-htp, its a herbal supplement you can get at the heath food store, its great for mood and helps with sleep! As for the nolva and clomid causing less of sleep, I don't know...yet

Hmmm, I've never had insomnia due to PCT. How about melatonin, it helps me fall asleep.

Ok I might go into a pharmacy today and see what they recommend. Should I drop clomid or tamox to see which out of the 2 is causing the problem?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    would you like to consider decreasing the doses instead of stopping either one? maybe you could continue with both compound at clomid50mg and tamox20mg. in this way, you will still have an effective pct while you wait for your sleep pattern to return to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    would you like to consider decreasing the doses instead of stopping either one? maybe you could continue with both compound at clomid50mg and tamox20mg. in this way, you will still have an effective pct while you wait for your sleep pattern to return to normal.
    Good advise and I thought this but I kinda wonna know which one is doing it so that next PCT I won't take as much of that one or not take it at all and look at other options.

Boxa how are u dosing ur stuff from AR-R mine didnt come with any syringes. The only syringes ive got are for my steroids . ?? Can i use the same sort? or are the syringes completely different?

Boxa how are u dosing ur stuff from AR-R mine didnt come with any syringes. The only syringes ive got are for my steroids. ?? Can i use the same sort? or are the syringes completely different?
    I'm just using a 3ml syringe but without the needle. The one I got with it only goes up to 1ml which isn't enough..

oh yeh i just tried it now. U have to sit the armidex bottle on a table and put the syringe in it and draw it up from a sitting position. You cant turn it upside down clearly lol

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Never heard of clomid or nolva causing insomnia either. Think if you are having any stimulants later than usual. Coffee, cokes, energy drinks.

Stop one of the pct compound and see if the insomnia stops. You can always change or extend pct.

oh yeh i just tried it now. U have to sit the armidex bottle on a table and put the syringe in it and draw it up from a sitting position. You cant turn it upside down clearly lol
    Clearly bro! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Never heard of clomid or nolva causing insomnia either. Think if you are having any stimulants later than usual. Coffee, cokes, energy drinks.

Stop one of the pct compound and see if the insomnia stops. You can always change or extend pct.
    Good point. Drop clomid over tamox?

Boxa when on cycle say ur using armidex do u take it ed or eod? How much and how the phuckkkkkkkkkkk do u measure 0.25 in a 3ml syringe?

Boxa when on cycle say ur using armidex do u take it ed or eod? How much and how the phuckkkkkkkkkkk do u measure 0.25 in a 3ml syringe?
    Depends on your needs. Everyone is different. I felt best when I didn't dose it at all! 1ml is 1g so .25ml is .25g. Simple!

If you hav questions start up your own thread or pm me.. No need to hijack my thread.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    drop the tomix first imo

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    drop the tomix first imo
    Any particular reason? I just assumed tamox was more important to run pct than clomid.

Thread Information